[Preview] dpphone

Any news? @Dullpear_dev

Heres the latest, made some design changes and some huge backend things that wont really show.
Before this it was more of a shell to get the look and feel right, now everything hooks up and saves right, so contacts/notes/anything else saves and sticks well.
Started messing around with mumble-voip for the integrated phone calling, and that is working really really well.
Not shown in this video is the recieving call stuff, its all hooked up and workin.
Check the video below for

April 10th build video.

2 Likes

Great job! If you need help, do feel free to message me! Iā€™d love to help get this released.

we canā€™t wait man :wink:

This looks awesome bro, does messaging work? A twitter app would also be cool, good work though.

When it will be release? Cannot wait!

Super stoked for this resource! Very clean looking UI too. I guess you could call other players in the server aswell? Any more updates on this?

1 Like

Whats up with this?

In my opinion, heā€™s one of the best devs who brings quality to this community, so itā€™s worth the wait !

1 Like

Will the phone be compatible with SaltyChat or Toko VOIP?

It will be made for MumbleVoip, but could easily be changed to work with other voice scripts.
Sorry i havenā€™t updated this thread in a bit, had a break and worked on other things, i am however back to working on this, after getting back into things im doing a mild rework to make it a more comfortable replacement of other phone resources.
So will be updating this soon to show off the rework.

9 Likes

It still sounds exciting. I would be happy to be able to read something on my cell phone again in the future as we are already looking forward to it.

You said it was not in html so how the heck youā€™ve implemented all the images, sounds ?
Did you really done that by streaming .ytd files and streaming audio pack file too?

Looking very good!
Canā€™t wait for it to be released.

This might replace every servers phone resource, love your work as always ! Keep it up <3

WOW good Job, is this a open source & did u have a release date

a app Like Twitter would be very cool, and it would be awesome if you can upload pictures on that app

OMG!! so cool, good work!!

1 Like

This looks sick, I can help test some things if you need and a Twitter and Maybe an Instagram app would be nice to see

Great resource! Keep up with the good work.