🌇 Prevail Roleplay | High Pop Fun RP | Read Our 5 Star Reviews | 20,000+ Custom Clothes | Great Clubs/Hangout Spots | Balanced Economy | Car Enthusiast Imports | Friendly Community | Heists | Gang Territories | UPDATES DAILY

Prevail Roleplay welcomes you!

Prevail has been a popular server to play on since summer 2021. We have grown to become a well established roleplay community over the months. You’ll find friends that will last a lifetime here.

Come for the things you can do, Stay for the people you meet.

Currently heavily hiring ranking positions in PD and EMS

If you’re interested in joining our community, Join our Discord now: Prevail RP | Raith Community

Quick Connect: PrevailRP🔥 | Serious RP | PrevailRP.com | Public | Join Discord.gg/Raith | Hiring EMS & Police | Immersive | Owned Businesses Houses | 1000+ Custom Clothes & Cars | Optimized / Cfx.re

Community Website: PrevailRP.com

Features you may want to hear about:

• Optimized support of up to 250 players
  • 12 potential player owned businesses
  • 37 civilian jobs to make a living
  • Whether it be on the ocean fishing for the next big thing or sifting through rocks looking for gold… You have a ton of career or side hustle paths to choose from
  • 12 Player owned Restaurants/Clubs
  • Be a DJ at the owned clubs and play your favorite tracks and playlists while the guests dance the night away
  • Flip burgers and package meals up for the drive thru guests at BurgerShot
  • Charge up the people with coffee from Bean Machine as they drive through Legion Square
  • Serve up a fine glass of red wine with the highest form of Pizza at Pizza this
  • Even head to Vanilla Unicorn for those late night endeavors
  • Cat lover? Us too! Come pet cats to relieve stress, drink some boba, and eat a cake pop at UwU Cat Cafe
  • Maybe you don’t want to work and just want to have a night out…
  • Need a date? Our Tinder app shows you all Prevails singles to match with and set up a good night.

Protect and Serve?

• Our police academy will train you to become the best officer you can be
  • Start as a cadet and work your way up the ranks as you protect and serve the city.
  • Get promoted and earn new cars, more equipment, and even respect from your peers.

Life of the party? …

• Get hired at Mount Zonah hospital in their new huge facilities
  • Check patients, do surgeries, and save lives
  • Keep track of everyone in Prevails medical history with the medical MDT
  • Get a patient that hurt their legs? Grab a wheelchair and wheel them around town with immersive interactive wheelchairs and stretchers.

Fancy the dark side?

• State of the art car boosting system with progression
  • Underground racing scene w/ tuners and car enthusiast imports
  • All criminal activity progresses the more proficient you become
  • Connect with locals around the city to locate and strip cars of their parts to gain reputation in the streets
  • Start as a small time store/house burglar into a criminal mastermind
  • All heists work, such as 5 tier banks, truck robberies, jewelry store robberies, and more!
  • Progression system for heists, work your way up to the biggest bank.
  • Connected Bank Robbery Progression system including huge Pacific Lower Vault robbery
  • 4 in-depth and elaborate bonus heists
  • Find a money truck to lure in to collect security cards and load up at the Bobcat Security
  • Infiltrate a yacht and rummage through the rich’s drawers
  • Storm the FIB building and find your way on a plane to North Yankton
  • Find items to start your underground drug ring
  • Make deals with other organized criminal to launder your earnings and continue on your quest to becoming the most famous criminal in Los Santos

Criminal life just isn’t your thing?

• Pull into the mechanic shops and purchase parts for our local mechanics to install for you at a fair price
  • Meet up with friends in the community and have car meetups to show your custom vehicles
  • Print out flyers and hand them out to promote your new business endeavors
  • Maybe even take your pet to the part to play fetch and feed them premium puppy chow.
  • Feeling stressed? Hit the zen garden and take a yoga class
  • Buy a beautiful furnished house in the hills or a luxurious apartment with a view of the lively city
  • Park your car in an actual house garage where you can hand out, not just a red marker on the parking lot
  • Form a team and compete in the Prevail Volleyball league at Vespucci

Like hosting parties?

• Grab your hottest import and meet with others to show off your customizations
  • Every house in Los Santos is for sale. Fully furnished with incredible interiors
  • Store your car in a REAL garage. Hang out and showoff your ride
  • Play any music you’d like on the home theatre system

Want to be the next Anchorman?

• Get a job at the news office and take your company vehicle to all of the hot spots in the city
  • Follow and document crime with your police scanner
  • Even post live videos, pictures, and discussions on the NEWS APP for the population to read
  • Set up your camera equipment. Pull out your mic and make headlines

Connect with your friends even when they aren’t around!

• Check your pockets for your beautiful iPhone
  • Facetime your pals to see how they are doing while they hunt mountain lines up north
  • Ping your buddies with the GPS system to meet them for lunch at the local Pizzeria
  • Send GIFS, voice messages, and even voicemails when they don’t pick up.
  • Sell your cars that you’re tired of on the car sellers app.
  • Play iPhone games like Tetris or snake while you’re waiting to get picked up by the taxi driver on the taxi app.
  • Watch Youtube videos on your phone or twitch streams on your local televisions
  • Play your favorite music on your phone for your friends nearby to hear.
  • There’s endless amount of fun to be had just in the palm of your hands

The best immersive phone on FiveM

There’s endless opportunities and adventures to seek. Only a fraction of them are listed here. Come in, give it a try and Prevail over any obstacles you may tackle.

If you’re interested in joining our community, Join our Discord now: Prevail RP | Raith Community

Quick Connect: PrevailRP🔥 | Serious RP | PrevailRP.com | Public | Join Discord.gg/Raith | Hiring EMS & Police | Immersive | Owned Businesses Houses | 1000+ Custom Clothes & Cars | Optimized / Cfx.re

Community Website: PrevailRP.com

16 Likes

Been here about 2 months. The RP experience is what you make of it. I was new to RP and made a name for myself in the city and joined forces with a guy and made a plan and now we are a family. We have a great commissioner who is always encouraging RP. He works very hard to make people get a great experience. Come fly in and tell em DWreck Sent you!

6 Likes

Ive been in this city for not to long but I love the enthusiasm about everything. Having the ability to roam around a city like its real life is crazy fun. This city includes nice people, import (1 of 1) cars, missions, heists, and more. You can even get crazy customizations. I would recommend this city to everyone due to the people and the realistic roleplay.

5 Likes

Great place to be in you get to learn everything about rp and use you knowledge in this server without anyone making your experience bad. The people are amazing and the community are what makes the server so good. This is where you really can make your rp.

5 Likes

Ive been in this city for more than a month, its not much but i legit been spending the whole day everyday here, its so entertaining, people are so welcoming, and honestly it feels like we are all like family, the experience in this city is one of the bests. People are amazing and the rp is too. I recommend this city 100%, you wont regret it, and its very realistic♥

3 Likes

This is a great server if you’re new to RP, racing, shenanigans or even if you’re experienced. There’s a ton of people who are willing to help new people that fly into the city as well. Right now, there’s a big push to get the racing scene going, so if that’s your thing it’ll be a good spot to join in and get yourself a car.

EMS is could use more people, so if you like doing that roleplay I’m sure they can get a spot for you as well.

The local businesses are open most of the day to get food which that’s always a plus.

So hop in and take a look around. I’m sure you’ll find it’s a place to grow with!

4 Likes

This city is great for anyone new to RP or just looking for a new city. The people you meet are very helpful to new people and the RP is great. I’ve been around for a while now and there is always something new to do. it’s a very fun place to hang out.

3 Likes

This is a great server and its public! The people that run the server are constantly making updates to the city to make things better and more convenient. Right out the gate there are multiple options for making money. You can go do things like recycling and sell parts to NPCs or various people like mechanics and gangs. You can also contact many of the player owned businesses about working for them. The city truly is whatever you make of it. You will lose track of time going around trying to experience everything that it has to offer. I have been playing on it for about a month and there is still so much that I have yet to experience that I want to get into. 100% would recommend hopping in and giving it a try!

3 Likes

Hello all I have been in this server for almost a year and its been the best times of my life. I would love if their were a lot more people on 24/7 but other then that the people are great on the server nice and we make it feel like its your home.

4 Likes

The first City I have ever been to. I started here about a week ago now and have had a great time since then! I was greeted by many friendly and helpful people in the city and got on my feet quickly. This city has really been a great place to learn and make new friends like I do every day. Hope to see you soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Been here about 3 months and I love the city! Everyday you fly in you experience something new and exciting! Everyone here is so friendly and so inviting that you wanna stay longer to see what happens next! You also get 1.1 imports and a great selection of cars to choose from in the donor shop to cruise around in!
I recommend this city 100%! So pls come on by and lets all make this city thrive<3

3 Likes

“An immersive, ever-growing experience that is built around creating the highest quality RP” is how I would describe this city. There’s always people looking to expand the community in new ways. I’ve been an EMS main for over a year, and this place always has me returning, while constantly delivering fresh content.

3 Likes

Been here for about 1 year and I can honestly say, it’s been a surreal time. The people here are nice and the city includes imports (1 of 1’s), donator cars, crazy missions, heists and so much more. This city is super realistic and does not have a game-breaking economy. Overall, this is a great community. The Police Department and EMS are hiring if you want to join and roleplay as one of those, we welcome you with open arms! This city is full of enthusiastic people and I guarantee you will have fun! Come Join us in Prevail RP where you “Come for the things you can do, Stay for the people you meet”.

3 Likes

Great server if you are new to RP, but also experienced players would love it here. Tons to do and also a awesome community bringing their A game. I started playing back in May 2021 and really developed my roleplay over here. Took a very long break and recently came back in Prevail. And I can tell you, it’s still awesome!

3 Likes

I’ve Only been in the city for a couple days but it feels like I’ve been in for years. everyone treats you like family. the first day someone said hey you new here? let me show you around. I immediately new this was a good server. everyone in here knows how to rp and have fun. I recommend this server if your looking for a no pixel server inspired but dont want to get whitelisted this is the place!!

3 Likes

Ive been on Prevail for about a month or 2 and its awesome! Raith makes sure to take care of any issues that we are experiencing and is willing to sit with you (in RP) and talk with you. This a great server for new people to RP and the people are awesome! I am with Prevail for life!

2 Likes

Been here for 2 years ive done almost everything there is and i still have not gotten bored of it this server is more than a server to me its a family ive ran MCs ive been a ems on the top the immersive rp is what i live for and this is my home if you want great rp and great people to talk to this is the place

3 Likes

Great server and the rp is great, cops cant drive so you might just get away!
if you want great rp with funny people def join up.

3 Likes

been in the city for almost two months now and i remember my first day coming in the city with two very close friends and we had so so so much fun and we felt so welcomed by everyone we met that day. thats when we knew that we wanted to continue to stay in the city. everyone in the city is so welcoming and they always know how to have a great time. i really recommend this city if you really enjoy having parties, making new friends and especially when you really need a good laugh.

5 Likes

Been in city for like 2 months now! Great RP and great staff! Awesome economy and plenty of different things to dive into!! Always a blast when you cum experience Prevail!

2 Likes