šŸŒ‡ Prevail Roleplay | High Pop Fun RP | Read Our 5 Star Reviews | 20,000+ Custom Clothes | Great Clubs/Hangout Spots | Balanced Economy | Car Enthusiast Imports | Friendly Community | Heists | Gang Territories | UPDATES DAILY

This was my first RP city and the experience has been nothing shy of amazing. The people of the city enjoy RP and every day is a new experience. Great community and great owner, Raith really puts in 110% to make sure everyone enjoys their time in the city. New or Old to RP, Prevail is the city for you. When you visit be on the lookout for Hush!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve played on this server for about 9 months and can truly say it is one of the best public servers out there. If youā€™re trying to race, do a crazy heist, become a drug lord, or just chill out and relax with a great community, this is the server for you. Prevail has many opportunities for progression, whether itā€™s working at a pizza place or being a weapons dealer, from golfing and fishing to playing laser tag or even robbing a jewelry store. The real reason you should come to this server is the nice people you will meet and the memories you can make.

2 Likes

Tired of going down the FiveM server list looking for a city to call home? Look no further. This city has everything you could ever ask for from great RP, a family vibe community, an experienced staff team, quick bug fixes, and so much more. Everyone in this city is very welcoming to new players and will help you out as much as possible but donā€™t be afraid to get out there and explore! The city has such a great core community and it is inevitable that it becomes one of the most popular cities on FiveM. Now all we need is YOU. So stop wasting time with other cities, and come be a part of the Prevail family!

2 Likes

As you can see! Our community is close. Weā€™d love to have you join us!

1 Like

My boys and I have been in this city for almost a year now. Its a great city to learn rp if youā€™re new. The people are awesome and will most likely help you if youā€™re lost. Thereā€™s tons of things to do like banks, heists, races, but if youā€™re not into that you can go work at a restaurant or be a mechanic. Stop wasting your time and hop in preval mayne.

2 Likes

Where to start. The amount of effort and constant thrive for improvement and better user and overall experience is what really makes prevail stand out. Everyone here is always thinking of new ideas and ways to enhance this city. Going on a date? Stop by and grab some pasta and a bottle of wine, hit the golf course, and finish the night off in your apartment watching your favorite streamers or youtubers together. Wanna be the biggest bank busta the world has ever known? Well start your way off small, prove your worthiness, and see if you have what it takes to hit the lower vault. Itching for a race? With hordes of custom imports and affordable PDM cars available, the racing scene is alive and full of drive. Take on your friends (or enemies) in a game of dice, rock paper scissors, or pull out the blasters and head to the laser tag arena where you can settle the score without leaving sore. No matter what youā€™re here for, thereā€™s something here for you.

4 Likes

Weā€™re looking for high level RPerā€™s to join the Police force. If you have what it takes, join our discord to apply!

3 Likes

I have been in the city a long time and I have nothing but good things to say. There are endless things to do with so many new and amazing people to meet full of some of the best stories a city can have. So many different ways to make money and have a good time with people in the city. Its got amazing cars and buildings. I have nothing but amazing things to say about the city. I love coming into the city and chilling and just overall having a fun time.

1 Like

If youā€™ve joined the city in the last few days, I encourage you to write your experience here. We love to keep growing and pushing roleplay in the right direction!

very awesome city!!

1 Like

Adding screenshots from the community today for everyone to see!

Thanks for all the kind words

Great city that has a super friendly community! Been here for two months and have met a ton of people and have made a bunch of friends and really make the city a friendly and fun place to be. Really want to say itā€™s a great city and place to be and is very welcoming to anyone. I really wanna welcome and encourage others to give the city a try and come visit!

1 Like

Come to the city! Monday Funday!

Great Community! Lots of fun things to do such as Racing, Bank Heists, Gang Wars and much more.

1 Like

I have been in Prevail for the past few months and if you are looking for city to join I hope I can provide you with a detailed review on why I believe Prevail is the gold standard for GTA RP, so lets break it down:

The City: Prevail provides you with unlimited features & activities to stay busy during non-peak hours, whether that means you are grinding at a job, setting up for your next heist, getting a round of 18 in at the local golf course or playing laser tag downtown with a couple of friends and much, much more. This allows you to have fun, continue your story and keeps you entertained during those non-peak hours. Now the peak times of the day, that is where you better be prepared to have some never ending fun. With a server that allows for 150 players which opens up the opportunity for endless stories, relationship building and adventures.

The Jobs: Prevail has has a plethora of jobs that allows the players to expand there RP experience to a career path of there choosing. Become a first responder like a police officer for the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) or a doctor/Paramedic for the local hospital. If you have a passion for working on cars you can apply at Hayes Auto and become a mechanic. Other jobs in the city are available at the Golf Course, Strip Club, Coffee Shop, Pizza Restaurant and many more. I personally have worked at both the golf course and the LSPD and I can honestly say there is never a dull moment.

Gangs and Criminals: Maybe you donā€™t want a job in the city and you want to make money the hard way. The city offers plenty of opportunityā€™s to make some dirty money including, robbing a bank (my favorite), jewelry store, convenient store, running drugs for a gang, completing an FBI or VR Heist and much more. When hitting the banks You and your friends can come up with well thought out plans to evade the police and get away with stacks of cash all while providing great RP for the City.

The Rules: this is super important because without this Prevail would just be another city. The Commissioner does a good job making sure you follow a guideline that makes it the best possible roleplay for everyone in the city meaning that staying in character is big in this city and it makes it more fun for everyone else. The discord channel lays out the rules so they are easy to find and understand and if you have any questions about what is or isnā€™t against the rules you can ask just about anyone in the city and they would be happy to help.

Now these next few things are what really set Prevail above the rest IMOā€¦

The Police Department: The LSPD is head by Chief McMaken McGee and Assistant Chief Lou Blythe and I truly believe that these two are solely responsible for some of my best memories in the city (so far). As a criminal in the city i unfortunately have too many run ins with the LSPD lolā€¦ but itā€™s always an exhilarating experience because when they bring you in (with reason) for questioning after you allegedly committed a crime they will have you sweating in the interrogation room, using every tactic to try to crack you just like an IRL cop. Luckily, McMaken and Lou also serve as the field training officers for the department so all the cadets and other officers are learning from the best.

The Commissioner: Raith does a fantastic job running this server. He really does put his players and the community first. I mean the guy seems to be working on the server around the clock whether that is pushing through updates, adding new things to the city or answering tickets from anyone that has questions or concerns. He does a good job of keeping a positive and safe environment by banning any players that maliciously break the rules of the server. Raith is also always open to suggestions on what you think can be added to the city to better your experience and whether itā€™s 6AM or midnight he always seems to answer his DMs if you need something urgent. He really work tirelessly to make sure the city continues to evolve and everyone is having a good time.

The Community: In my opinion this is the biggest and most important topic. Ever since I joined Prevail I have been blown away by not only the support of the other players in the city but by the diverse story telling that each player brings to the city. You never get the same thing from two different people and it never feels repetitive. Every person in this city brings there own compelling RP story with them. Prevail has a motto that states ā€œCome for the things you can do, Stay for the people you meetā€ there couldnā€™t be a more accurate motto to represent Prevail because the people in this community make me want to fly back in night in and night out. Before Prevail I have never had an experienced gaming like this before and i would highly recommend joining this wonderful, fast growing community.

• Kyle Robs
2 Likes

started the server brand new and on my first day i got invited to a raceā€¦ā€¦big race and its was the best ive had in a while, clean racing and good RPā€¦had a news interview afterā€¦ā€¦.i havenā€™t seen a server RP like this in a while. and they have helped me out with all of my questions that i had when trying to figure something out in game. 100% recommend to anybody that wants to give it a try.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you all love the city as much as I do.

Happy Thursday! Come join in on the fun!

Iā€™ve been in the Prevail RP server for a little over a month, and I must say I am truly having alot of fun! I had a few friends join and talked me into joining as well and Iā€™m glad I did. Iā€™m new to RP, but everyone makes it alot of fun. I truly enjoy being in this server.

1 Like