Popcornrp-customs - a free to use and modify Benny's vehicle customization resource!

I hope it was alright with you I noticed the description in your github and figured it meant it was okay!

A free-to-use and modify vehicle customization for FiveM using ox-lib

Yet if others want it, I did make a conversion to ND-Framework and figured I’d share it here too. Yet please do let me know if this was not permitted :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is perfectly fine, if anyone wants to build on top of the framework as well and add other functions, make fixes, etc. it’s totally fine too.

Thanks for doing this :+1:

1 Like

hello mate, in regards to setting up the free repair, ive tried multiple jobs inputted there, howeevr im having no luck and its still charging for repairs?

The alert will come up but it won’t actually charge, did you check your bank balance and compare?

Yeah im.pretty sure it was still taking money out my bank mate

This is correct yeah?

definitely still taking money out my bank bro

Not sure then, don’t know your specific set up or what may cause this. It’s likely something related to your other resources/setup, if you figure out what may be the issue I suggest you do a PR with a fix.

Trying to set up the places I would like to be only mechanic use but it still works with an unemployed person. So don’t think that option works. Any help??

Screenshot 2023-10-30 152910

1 Like
    {
        freeRepair = { 'police' },
        freeMods = { 'police' },
        job = { 'police' },
        hideBlip = true,
        points = {
            vec3(455.15, -991.55, 25.75),
            vec3(444.83, -991.55, 25.75),
            vec3(444.84, -1000.55, 25.75),
            vec3(455.13, -1000.56, 25.75),
        }
    },

Should work if you set it up correctly, did you try adding freerepair and freemods to see if that works? Your config looks fine, must be something else causing the issue.

But I don’t want it to be free repairs i just wanted it to be the mechanic pulling up the cosmetic menu and it still show the repair price if the car needs to be repaired. Is there a way to do that?

Small Update:

• Livery issue fixed
  • A variety of issues related to customization fixed

Additionally, if you want to use this with ESX, other people have forked this and made the necessary changes:

Enjoy! :oncoming_automobile:

1 Like

Update:

The Qbox project has forked this and popcornrp-customs is now available natively for qbox-core.

Check it out if you’re using qbox-core. If you’re not, go check out the project, they’re doing great stuff.

How do i assign this script to a role ie i just want the mechanics to be able to use this and able to charge the customer, instead of all roles being able to access it

You can set a job requirement for garages, check the config.

What you’d do is do that, and then use some kind of billing system that is whitelisted and your players would be charged by mechanics.

If you mean a system where you need to craft parts and sell them to players, then you need to figure that out on your own. Hope someone eventually releases a free modification for that aspect.

Is there a way to make it so it can charge a bank account set within the config? so it acts as a business instead of a players cash?

If you don’t have enough cash it should charge the players bank account.

• Added links to community forks of customs for ND-Framework, ESX, and QBox in the read me (thanks to everyone who worked on those!)

some reason everything saves and works when i do my car but the wheels , it allows me to choose an purchase/install a wheel type but soon as im done it reverts back to the stock wheels. im not getting any error so its hard for me to figure out where the issue could be at if you can help id appreciate that !

i meant like, removing the player cash/bank function and replacing it with a Job management bank

Not by default, no. You’d have to do that yourself. If you do, you can always make a PR to add that functionality. :+1: