Popcornrp-customs - a free to use and modify Benny's vehicle customization resource!

A free-to-use and modify vehicle customization for FiveM using ox-lib!

Dependencies:

• Ox_lib

Popcornrp-customs is a free-to-use and modified customs resource, modelled after qb-customs, but done better! Compatibility for QBCore, Oxcore, and Qbox!

This resource is esx compatible for customization, but you must set up charging/billing yourself. We will provide no help or assistance with this, but if you’re interested in making it ESX-compatible, feel free to do a PR, and we’ll look into making it fully ESX-compatible.

This release is a thank you to the FiveM open-source community and all the developers who have poured hours of their free time into creating helpful, free resources that I’ve used on my servers, past and present. Thank you!

Thank you, Jorn (Discord: @Jorn#0008), for his hard work on this resource and the Popcorn Roleplay Community for testing and supporting the development of this resource. Come check out our server to experience our unique “Casually Serious” RP community!

Please submit any issues you may find on GitHub. However, we don’t guarantee any support for this or any additions. It’s released as is, and we won’t add any additional functionality like mechanic jobs, crafting, etc. If you’d like to make resources that use popcornrp-customs to do this, go right ahead!

16 Likes

Hey, I like your work, but have you thought about being able to set your color via the ox dialog?

Yes, but we kept it as close to qb-customs as possible with the base GTA color choices everyone is familiar with.

More of a design decision, didn’t want to over complicate things, if someone wants to modify that they can go ahead and do so.

2 Likes

woow bro its really nice work

2 Likes

Good job my friend

pls make extras too!

You can already change extras

but its not Always there?
How to do that

Not all cars have extras.

sure they have

Thank you for this

1 Like

It would be nice to see this as standalone too!

is it just me or whhen i put mt customized vehicle in my garage it goes back to bone stock
please help

• Issue with interior option not showing up fixed

As for changes not saving, this will be related to your garages resource, this resource only changes your vehicle, it doesn’t actually save the settings.

How come there is an auto shop icon above the Hayes Auto Building but there is no way of getting in because the doors don’t open. Is there an MLO that I have to get for that to be able to access it? This comes with your resource I just double checked to make sure it was yours. Could you explain please I would love to be able to use it. Thanks!

You need to set the locations yourself; the config is not set up to be working with any specific set up, simply what I had running on my server when Jorn worked on the resource.

gotcha

The MLO in question is likely the gabz Hayes mlo

1 Like

any way to make this qb-target accessible for mechanic zones? making a drift track that people can lift their cars and work on from underneath, and with dragcam i think thatd look amazing

Code is open, so you probably could do it/find a dev. We don’t plan to make those changes.