Police clothes

hello i have a question how do you get swedish police clothes on fivem without becoming a npc guy or woman

hej jag har en fråga hur får man svenska polis kläder på fivem utan att bli en npc gubbe eller kvinna

2 Likes

you can use fivem eup mod which i think is a paid only for now to get the clothes

okay, thanks for the help

1 Like

You need FiveM Element Club subscription to use this

1 Like

ok but how do I get FiveM Element Club subscription

Here

1 Like

Evolyc do you know how to put my own peds like Swedish police clothes like this one in the meny

1 Like

well, those ain’t clothes it’s skins " peds ", you can stream it.

ok i know how i’m streaming them but how do i do i do not get npc but have those clothes on my character

1 Like

Well the only way is to remove the model in 3d, for example removing the face, skin, only the one who made that ped could do it because probably it’s locked.

I’ll take away this https://gyazo.com/434e47b43a40683363fad1f4ddeb18db

and you still have to remove the bones in 3D
when i say bones means the head,face,hands
because in that way you are only removing the textures.

Why you dont use gta cloths from eup and edit the textures on photoshop ? I’m doing that for my server it’s easier doing in that way.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-eup-for-fivem-server-sided/139848/248

i have downloaded eup and then i bought the subscription. the uniforms do not load for me

please help

Is the email address you purchased your subscription the same as your FiveM account email address?
If your account is linked, you will see club members next to your name.

Did you get the license key and write it on the server CFG?
You can find the license key by searching for fivem key mastar.

I apologize for the bad English.

I’m trying to figure out how to stream eup police uniforms to the esx policejob cloakroom but for the free mode mp character not peds can anybody help me with that.

it wont let me download the eup-streams

same just loads for a second and stops

1 Like

hi, can you resolve my question?