PMA-RP | Active Devs/Staff | Community Focused | Serious RP | More than this bar can hold! | Details inside

Honestly my buddy and I joined this server while waiting to get whitelisted on another server. Our temporary stay became permanent because we have so much fun here. Our whitelist got approved for the other server but we haven’t even logged in because PMA-RP has been an amazing experience for us. There are constant code updates, bug fixes, and new content every day almost, super friendly and welcoming community.

Bump :slight_smile:

We recently hit 1 year mark. The growth of our community is insane! Things are getting better and better every day. LOVE IT

the server has a ton of cool features for RP! it’s very unique and offers a lot in the city. i notice a lot of things to do in the city definitely help with RP and interactions with diff people. the roleplay vibes are strong with interesting characters and a majority of people who value FUN over “winning”. it’s more than just crim v cop RP. the owners/devs are on top of features, clothes, new content, updates, crashs. the in-game community is amazing! howeverrrrr…

overall PMA-RP in general is sketch. extreme special treatment for donators which makes people with a tight financial situation get the short end of the stick. i do understand support for the hard work from devs but there is favoritism and gatekeeping just like comments say on here. frankly some players care some dont. seems like its hard to be with the “in crowd”… want to call it home after a few months but somethin smells fishy :mask:

Nice little update on the server! The amount of developments and efforts being put in by the developers are increasing everyday. With new exciting things everyday until, little to no bugs, this server has advanced in an insane manner! EU population is growing and one of the most pure RP concentrated server out of all. Organised ticket system for issues, rule-breaks, bugs that is almost instantly responded to by the staff team. Daily, unique events for increased interaction and an actively monitored community. You could be new to RP or can be a really professional roleplayer, this server willl never let you down! A seperate team to welcome, guide and help the newly joining players will give you the best warming experience out of the others. Consider joining now!:smile:

• Liam

The city is ok, but the system to get in is completely flawed. You can play free where you might spend 2 to 3 hours in line waiting to be connected. Pay the subscription fee, triple what some other major RPg charge, and you skip all the free and possibly new player in line, further marginalizing the experience for those players, unless you pony up. I know they need to make money, but it’s borderline detrimental. Aside from being passively coerced into paying just for an opportunity to play, I’m not going to pretend like that situation is at all constructive for creating an enjoyable experience for a new player looking to try something for free.

1 Like

The place to be!

how come when i try to join it says connection failed?

1 Like

Hello Chris,
Can we please talk in Discord? I really hope that you get this message. I have something really important to talk to you about. I really need you to just hear me out real quick please.

This server will be going through weekly inspections considering multiple vods captured last night. Nothing that took place was considered “RP” , the amount of effort these guys went through to be ignorant is beyond me… especially to someone they assume is “new” is literally unbearable. Nothing seen is anything we want to advertise for our future communities, its sad that we have to reach out to twitch about this due to how vulgar the behavior was…and the staff members were apart of it so no excuses are necessary.

Good Morning,

I’m sorry your experience wasn’t satisfactory, we have an extensive rulebreak and ticketing system to deal with items that may be deemed as fail RP along with multiple avenues for ways to report problems to our community. I might be able to assist you further involving specific infractions there.

That being said I will now break down your post to see if answering any issues here might be more to your liking as this is a public forum and you might feel better with multiple eyes viewing this section.

I’m confused by the weekly inspection bit. Who exactly is conducting the weekly inspection and what exactly are the qualifying keys for such an inspection and how do we pass the inspection? You said you captured multiple vods, I tried looking up your username but came back with fairly inconclusive results so without a proper link there is no way I can review these vods to address any pending concerns.

Roleplay can be considered different to different people, that being said, again, without video to review what you perceived as “RP” may not be our definition of roleplay.

I’m confused about the ignorance comment. How were people ignorant, like of the events that happened? or ignorant of no “RP”

So assuming that I’m not assuming that you are “new”. I looked up your username in our logs and found nothing under MotionTV but did find 3 different (motion) users. Upon closer inspection of these users one was banned in the early morning hours…this person has a total of about 100 hours in our city. Is this entire post based on whatever happened specifically in that time? A couple things about that 100 hours. Firstly that’s still relatively “new” given our tenure. Secondly I find it hard to understand why someone who has spent 100 hours in our city alone suddenly has an issue with the quality of “RP” if the city as a whole was bad at “RP” then I’d assume you’d throw in the towel hours ago.

I need some clarification on what you mean by future communities. Are you saying you own a community or a set of communities? or are you attempting to state that you are a community manager of CFX? If you are a community manager of CFX perhaps we can have a sitdown to further discuss your issues at your leisure. However considering your profile shows 41 minutes of read time in 13 threads, either you are suffering delusions of grandeur and needed a place to vent or you are a CFX community manager using a burner account. Which…I’m sorry…I highly highly doubt. More to point on that subject. CFX is one of several communities we are known in. I’m sure albeit how wonderful your future communities are…if they are of the same quality as your previous post…well…I wish you the best of luck developing those.

Alright, moving onto twitch. We have multiple members in our community including partnered streamers. We adhere to the Twitch TOS to the best of our ability. There are times where things happen that are out of control, such as a user coming screaming inappropriately foul things, however those users are dealt with in a timely fashion due to our volunteers and absolutely stunning community heads. Our server commits to a 33% ban rate. That means that 1/3 of the people that join are banned due to infractions or other issues. 33% of the troublemakers you’d find in other servers are no longer an issue. An issue that our community doesn’t have to deal with.

If you could provide videos of staff members acting inappropriate and submit them to our ticketing system that would be incredibly helpful in this case. We also have a moderator complaint form which can be found in our discord.

I really hope you have a better day than what your post appears to be having. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out. I’m available on multiple levels. Thanks for your amazing, albeit vague feedback!

I was banned from the server and it said i was modding when i literally have never and dont even know how to. i was doing an RP with aliens with 5 others and i got banned. please help me this was my absolute favourite server

hey it told to me contact chrisivey1004 since it wont allow me to load in

I got banned for being 17 so can i get unbanned when im 18?

hi the mate sorry for bothering you but i tryied to get on the pma-rp server and its saying i am perm banned for driving cars into pd. the odd thing is that i was at work and just got back if you could get back to me that would be great have a nice night.

hi the mate sorry for bothering you but i tryied to get on the pma-rp server and its saying i am perm banned for driving cars into pd. the odd thing is that i was at work and just got back if you could get back to me that would be great have a nice night.

Ya, I got banned from server and discord for being racist in discord but I just never even typed in the discord except as simple questions for help?

I just got this message saying I was racist in discord? Jonas or someone said I was and I can 100 percent say there’s nothing in the discord of me being racist ever or even in the game it was my first day. I cant talk to anyone about it either or contact because I got kicked from the discord.

Sensei Shawn - Screenshot by Lightshot

can i join your rp lobby

can i join your lobby my name is meditayshon