PMA-RP | Active Devs/Staff | Community Focused | Serious RP | More than this bar can hold! | Details inside

Hello my name is OG SKILLY you told me to come back with a better name and im trying to log back in but its not letting me CHRISSY??? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

how you doing boss, i got banned mid ticket by aiconic without even hvaing communication with him or her explaning my incounter with pd i had in pma i just wanted to know why.

Hey about a week or two ago I got banned saying this server is 18 plus I’m 32. You all need to stop banning people for nothing. I’ve talked to a server moderator he said to make a ticket I guess this is the place.

Hello i need help please contact me thanks the server admins ban for no reason without warning before i could resolve the issue i got banned they do not even give a chance to even fix the issue this is not fair please get back to me acionic is a problem.

How do i apeal my ban when im banned from the discord server?

how can i join im new to rp servers help me!

bro why u ban me for my name I didn’t even have a chance to spawn in and read the rules

yes i was the unfortunate whos hands and feet broke someones immersion

why ban me permanently why not an hour i needed that bike to go to a barber i didn’t mean to mess my char up im new in the server less than an hour why ban hammer me.

hi i got banned for being 17 but i turned 18 and i would like to play

Can someone please get me unbanned? i punched one person and got banned?

bro can we please talk about what i did
the guy showed me how to slap and i did it to his friend as a joke then he got all mad so i said boi then he got more mad and they said i was taking s**t for the hole time like i wasnt i was talking to them nicely

can you help me bro i need to talk to you about what happened my discord is TheBoiSmooth#8594

Hey man i gotta couple questions about PMA my discord is ensea#2479, if you could get back to me ASAP thatd be well appreciated. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Can someone please help, me and my friend got banned 5 min ago after maybe 3 min in the server? this is our first time playing and it said banned for modding? we were just talking with the police at a park and banned. please help this server looked great.

1 Like

ive tried everything and i can not connect somebody please help

1 Like

When i join the screen flickers different colors and then stays black so i cant see anything but the instructions saying to read rules and i cant even click to read the rules… any suggestions?

i need someone to contact me i am falsely banned from the discord and cannot reach anyone to help me…and my friends are sadly being ignored

1 Like

i was trying to get my mic working and one of ur guys banned me.

2 Likes

this just happend to me right now. first time playing

1 Like