PMA-RP | Active Devs/Staff | Community Focused | Serious RP | More than this bar can hold! | Details inside

PMA RP

Discord: Link

FiveM IP: fivem.pmarp.com

1 Click Direct Connect: Link

PMA Streamers Link

What is PMA-RP? So what is PMA you ask? Well PMA is that place where you can go to meet a diverse group of people in all timezones. Meet your new best friend, or enemy. A place to build your story, to expand in your own universe. Whether you want to be a high octane gun runner or a casual entrepreneur this is the place for you. Take it from our very own Tommy Salami a local mob b business man and from our Aviation Club we have ample opportunity to make your personal journey cater to your every need. We also have our own City News which covers major topics if you are looking to test your expertise in dumpster diving and bush hiding to get that exclusive scoop. On top of our ever growing community we would like to proudly announce that our City is home to over 3500 unique players. We strictly enforce a Positive Mental Attitude to ensure the quality of our city. Our staff is available 24/7 with an in-depth ticketing system to handle all of your needs. Lastly we have a platform for current and upcoming streamers to streamline viewers towards your quality content.

With our team of developers and coders we have successfully implemented some core features that you won’t find in many other cities such as:

• An anxiety system to help balance intense situations
  • Car races, through a procedurally generated rally point system.
  • Custom crafting system for weapons and other useful items
  • Custom vehicles with hand tuned realistic handling
  • Player run gangs based on the GTA:V Lore
  • PD Training Boot Camps for veteran refresh or rookie training.
  • Custom player owned housing with actual walkin capability
  • Custom player owned business’s such as GroveStreetCustoms, Bahama Mammas and more!

If any of this entices you please feel free to come by our Discord or check out our Rules. We also recently put up our Whitelist Application as we begin to transition into this.

So that is our pitch. We have some quality items that no other city can provide and we welcome you to join us no matter what walk of life you come from. We simply ask that the rules be upheld and that you enjoy yourself! If you have any questions feel free to swing by here or DM me directly. Thank you for your time.

20 Likes

Without a doubt the best RP server in all of FiveM. Major props to the staff and devs of PMA. Been my home for almost a year now.

Amazing server, with the best staff!

Been in many different cities in my time and this is by far and a way the best one, people here are amazing and this city is going places <3

Great RP server, friendly, great economy, lovely people, easy to start off, takes a while to buy your first car (as it should really)
drugs and money wash hidden off map so promotes RP

Amazing server, have played many RP servers and have probably logged over 1000 hours. I would rank this as one of my top three of all time without a doubt.

This is 150% my favorite server. This server gives me a place to leave the real world and it takes away my depression. This is the first server i have played that helps me so much its great. PMARP FORLIFE- Ricky Bobby 100/10

can’t get a better rp server in the FiveM. Staff is great, Interaction is great, everything is great!

1 Like

Really good community, I have moved away from PMA now but this is definitely one of the best public servers out there.

I’ve never felt more apart of something in my life. Thank you PMA! <3

2 Likes

Moving closer to EU tz, we are experiencing some ddos issues so if you do happen to join us and you get a connection failure problem his our discord and get on our firewall whitelist. If anything we will keep you entertained :slight_smile:

Been part of this community for close to a year now. Absolutely love it. Great people, great staff, awesome times. Come Join Us!

1 Like

Only been with PMA for a little over two weeks and can say it is a great community. Lots of great people and great staff!

1 Like

My favorite RP server, amazing community and lovely staff .
Everything about this server is great .

1 Like

Tommy Salami OVA HERE <3

There cannot be a better RP server than this. It has everything your looking for, and the best part is that there is no way you’re gonna have a bad experience with the amazing staff in the city and Discord… If you are looking for some qualtity RP, you are at the right place :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cant speak highly enough about this place. staff go above and beyond to help make a safe environment for everyone to escape and enjoy some great RP. their is a place for everyone to enjoy what they want to do and its always changing for the better too, so come join and see for yourself before it get to popular and you have to wait 10 years to join and write a dissertation on why your great, your already great so join now lol

1 Like

Good Evening,

We are currently moving into a full whitelist, tomorrow is the cut off, so come on by and experience some great company with great people.

Good Morning everyone, server is starting to climb to queue, feel free to come by and take a look at what we have to offer!

best server around no cap so many great plp in here esp staff glad to be here tbh meet so many friends love it aka BIG BOBBY