Pickle's Weapon Throwing | Throw Weapons, Pickup Weapons, Drop Weapons on Death, And more!

The system registers a command and a keybind directly to that command. Once the key is registered, any client the command and key were registered on must change it in their GTA Settings Keybinds FiveM page. Changing the default code will change the key registered to new clients that have not had the keybind registered already.

1 Like

Is there anyway to stop weapon from being dropped when punched or shot?

If possible, send a video of this happening.

1 Like

Check the above comment for your response.

Thank you for the quick response here is a quick clip of it happening when punched it will also happen if your shot it will drop the weapon.

Interesting, will check this out now.

Thank you!

1 Like

Update v1.1.0

• Fixed dropping weapons when damaged.
  • Added weapon data, supports ox_inventory and qb-inventory with support to add more inventories.
  • Added french and deutsch translations, thanks to Aecy!
1 Like

hello you made amazing script i found a bug when you aim and press E to throw weapon get this you can not pick it up but then bug player and can drop any weapon

1 Like

This is fire :fire:

1 Like

is there a way u can send the changes u did ?

1 Like

Yea I sent him a clip of this in the cord I thought it was just me because he didn’t have the issue now I see it’s hit or miss because a couple others have had the issue hopefully he can figure out what’s causing it love the script

1 Like

great work!!

2 Likes

somehow diesnt work with chezzas inventory v4

this is what i said – any luck? any other good compatible scripts for chezza?

Hi, thanks for this amazing script. I found a bug that should be good to fix, if you throw a weapon, then you take it from the floor if you try to throw it again it you can do it multiple times and you cannot get those weapons from the floor again. Any way to fix this? Thx :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing script!

Have a bug though where when i throw the weapon i get in a loop getting the weapon out of my pants.
Using QS inventory [QB-CORE] and have changed it to qs-inventory

This is a sweet script but i´m having an issue where when i throw a weapon and pick it up, I can throw an unlimited amount of that weapon with out it removing from my inventory. It seems like when you pick it off the floor it doesnt act as an item.

1 Like

I love the script but i sadly can not use it. It bugs out way to much when the guns either fall or get thrown, 90% of the time people cant pick their guns up, so its been keeping my staff team busy returning guns, resulting me in removing the script. If it was fully functional though 10/10

1 Like

Script is fire but its a headache doesn’t save ammo and it just too buggy.

Would love to see a fix for it.

1 Like

I love the script but i sadly can not use it. It bugs out way to much when the guns either fall or get thrown, 90% of the time people cant pick their guns up, so its been keeping my staff team busy returning guns, resulting me in removing the script. If it was fully functional though 10/10