Pickle's Weapon Throwing | Throw Weapons, Pickup Weapons, Drop Weapons on Death, And more!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This is the best script ever (pls release my family)

1 Like

Hey pickle!, i sent you the info to do the thing with the bullets, can you investigate that?
lov u <3

1 Like

Will check now, thanks!

Great script thank you for this free release. The only issue i have is after I throw the weapon I then do the animation to holster the weapon.

1 Like

That is inventory related, you would need a way to cancel the process for putting away weapons when the item is removed.

Nice script!
suggestion: when you throw and hit a player, it will take damage to that player :slight_smile:

1 Like

While I wish I could do this, the way it would have to be coded would cause the idle ms to be higher than 0ms.

another suggestion: when u pick it up, youā€™re holding the weapon :slight_smile:

You could make a thread active when thrown that checks for hit entities, keeping idle usage down and only checking for a second or two ( potentially even just validating the weapon hit the ground ).
Actually couldnā€™t you handle CEventObjectCollision? If I get around to testing Iā€™ll report back my finding or PR

1 Like

I use OX inventory and thank you ill have a go at working it out

1 Like

Interesting, let me try doing that!

Yeah I wasnā€™t able to get any of the collision events to work with the thrown entity. I have sorted a thread to check for collision though.

1 Like

Sounds good, I tried it too with my next script and had the same result.

Iā€™ll be testing my thread system once I can push my copy to my dev server and get someone online, damaging non-player peds is functional currently.
This is great FiveMĀ® by Cfx.re - SpindleScripts Development 2023-03-02 18-16-42

1 Like

Can i edit the power of throw ?
It trow to far i think

1 Like

You can adjust the power in the PerformPhysics function of the modules/weapon/client.lua. The local power variable sets the force of the thrown weapon.

(Edit: Last post didnā€™t reply to you so I guess I messed it up)

1 Like

when i change Config.ThrowKeybind = ā€œeā€
to a other key it not work and still throw white e

1 Like

any way to get this to function with chezza inventory?

1 Like

Should already work