Pickle's Firefighter Job | Built-in Fire System | Scenarios

More Information & Scripts can be found here!

Preview

What is this?

This is a great system that enables even more roleplay possibilities, and allows your fire department to be able to respond to fires, and extinguish them together!

Features

• Supports both third-eye and keypress interaction.
  • Multiple Department Support
  • Unique and Reliable Fire System
  • Extinguish Fires with a team, and split rewards based on damage done to the fire.
  • XP Support.
  • Create your own Fire Types through the config!
  • Portable Hose System, Use & Refill with the "watertank" item.
  • Firefighter Tools, Including Vehicle Sawing, Dragging Players out of Vehicles, and Carrying Players!
  • Department Store, Vehicles, Duty, and Boss Menu (Uses esx_society / qb-management)
  • Players can start fires by starting explosions / fires with weapons / gas tanks (due to FiveM limitations, this does not include things like car explosions).
  • Random Fire Scenarios (More are addable in the config!)
  • Exports for Fire Targeting (Useful if you'd like to use other hose systems)
  • Fire Extinguisher & Firetruck Extinguishing Support
  • Dispatch Supportable (Using Config.Alerts to send the event)
  • Supports Exports to use in other scripts.
  • And more!

Requirements

• ESX (1.1+) / QBCore, or code your own bridge to work with your framework. (the bridge is fully accessible!)
  • Ox Lib (Required, Works anywhere).

Optional XP Support

Use my free XP system below, or port to another one inside of the bridge!

Optional Metadata Support

This is not required to use the script, however enables you to generate items with metadata.

• QBCore
  • Ox Inventory
  • ESX (Only if your inventory provider allows metadata to be set through "xPlayer.addInventoryItem".

Installation

Rename the folder to “pickle_firefighterjob”.

Go to the “_INSTALL” folder.

Install the files for the Items & Jobs.

Change the outfits in the config corresponding to your server’s clothing settings.

Restart the server.

Need Support?

Click here!

Ready to download?

Escrow Subscription Pack (Firefighter Job, Advanced Crafting, and more for only $19.99/mo):

https://store.picklemods.com/category/subscriptions

Escrow Version ($24.99):

https://store.picklemods.com/package/5715045

Source Code Version ($64.99):

https://store.picklemods.com/package/5715052

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~1500
Requirements Ox Lib
Support Yes
8 Likes

Good job!

2 Likes

good job looks good xd

1 Like

This looks really creative. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

nice job dude! been a while since ive seen anything with fires, this is a cool approach to fires and beats the old systems ive seen :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nice , will book mark this for future , since you done a fire job any chance of a pressure washer script to clean cars? that would be sick for a car wash i know there is one script out like that but its very unoptimized and buggy

1 Like

Was thinking of doing something like this, but I would like to make a lot of features for it rather than just washing cars.

1 Like

As long as its a car wash and works as a player run business i am all for it.

1 Like

Does this give money when job is completed or is it salary based?
Can this be used with London Studios scripts like ex. Water Monitor - Fire Fighting - Supply Line Integration - London Studios [Paid Resource] ? They seem nice addons to your job, but not sure about compatibility

1 Like

Rewards are split per fire, and all contributors that assist in putting out the fire get a cut.

There is support to enable fire extinguishing in other resources using the EnableFireTarget and DisableFireTarget exports.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!

You look good! Can a fire be set to only activate when a firefighter is logged in? It is difficult when there is no firefighter when there is a fire.

1 Like

This is already included with the job!

Sorry to keep asking, is the fire system server-side?

1 Like

Correct! It is synced to all players, and is visible when within the radius of the display distance.

Has anyone purchased this yet and put it to use? If so, How would you rate it against the smart fires system from london studios?

2 Likes

Im using it currently, best fire script ive ever used. Has admin controls and generates in realistic ways. The dudes quick to respond for support, havent noticed any bugs on my end

2 Likes

Sweet, that’s good to hear, did you use smart fires prior by chance? I’m trying to compare the two slightly.

1 Like

I didnt but ive seen it, personal opinion id go with pickles though because it runs so well, supports targeting, hes actively been making sure it fits everyones needs. 10/10

2 Likes

Best firefighter job out there. This is just next level and highly optimized if you looking for a lightweight system. Highly configurable script as you can even do custom fires for each scenario. Support is also 10/10

2 Likes

If I buy Escrow Version, can I make language changes to it? I’m from China

1 Like