Map : Patoche

contents

• Personnal Message :warning:
  • Information
  • screenshot
  • Tebex link :warning:

bmessage

Hello community !
Some of you already know the PlasmaGame . This is a project that has unfortunately been leaked, it’s why This is the V2 on exclusivity TEBEX ! More optimised and more map ! i advise to read the post carefully to make sure you don’t miss any useful information :slight_smile: .

About Plasmagame for people who don’t know what is it :
The plasmagame was the first project of a series of works under the spirit " Plasma ". You also know the other project " PlasmaKart " which is a sequel in the same spirit. Discover a cool unique game to entertain your citizens.

:warning:
If you have already bought :moneybag: the plasmagame ( or the PlasmaGame DLC ) and you want the V2 tebex, open a ticket on my discord with proof of purchase. If you haven’t the plasmagame map, just read the post and click on the tebex link at the end :+1:.

binformation

On the Plasmagame (v2) :

You can find :

• Maps more optimised
  • 2 lobbies map place ( game launch area )
  • 2 Game maps ( 1 normal , 1 big )

On the Plasmagame DLC (v2) ( it’s additional map for the plasmagame ) :

You can find :

• Maps more optimised
  • 3 Game maps ( 2 big , 1 normal )

This map use the CFX Asset Escrow System.

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY

• This map is partially encrypted by Tebex and CFX Asset Escrow System. This is licensed on your cfx account that you entered when purchasing the package.
  • After your purchase, tebex will send an email with the download link. By the way, you can download your item from your keymaster dashboard HERE
  • Don’t worry if you bought this map and you aren’t the owner of the server: You can transfer ownership of this script in Keymaster.fivem. Go to “Purchased assets” and select “Transfer to another account”.

(More information here Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources - Cfx.re Announcements - Cfx.re Community )

bscreenshot

PlasmaGame Map Screenshot :

Lobbies screenshot

Lobby screenshot

Map 1 screenshot

Map 2 screenshot

PlasmaGame DLC Map Screenshot :

Map 1 screenshot

Map 2 screenshot

Map 3 screenshot

blocation
Lobby 1 :

Lobby 2 :

bvideodemo

— Video demo about the Plasmagame V2 :

— Video demo about the Plasmagame V1 + demo start game :

— Video demo about the Plasmagame DLC v1 :

tebex

Tebex link PlasmaGame : Click here to go to Tebex

Tebex link PlasmaGame DLC : Click here to go to Tebex

• :warning: I don’t sell the script ! Just the map !
    If you want the map , this is the link of his Tebex shop : Click here to go to Tebex

Here is his video presentation of his script :

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
2 Likes

nicee plasma game

2 Likes

Plasma games are an interesting concept to add civilian activities on your server. I recommend it as my users have a lot of fun with it.

1 Like

best mapping !

1 Like

Top tier quality work! Great to see more of these “Non-criminal” maps coming out for civilians to enjoy!

1 Like

:smile: funny

Patoche maps are the best!

PlasmaGame is one of my personal favorites as well, can’t go wrong!

1 Like