• Breathtaking Visuals
  • Low & High-end PC optimized
  • Reflections like ( Ray tracing )
  • Enhanced Lighting
  • Amazing Night & Daytime
  • FPS Boosting ( some cases )

UPDATE

Added 4K Grass!!!

This was created for 3$ by Lapizh, it is a FiveM local graphics pack that gives a breathtaking experience to the FiveM community.

FREE WEEKLY UPDATES

NOTE: Open IV is NOT needed for installation.

Download:

Download upon Purchase !

https://unity-development.tebex.io/package/5097805

Installation:

Right click on FiveM press open file location then > fivem application data > citizen > common > data .

Drag and drop all files into < data >, and replace files if asked.

Launch FiveM and Enjoy <33

| Code is accessible | No |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A
| Requirements | FiveM |
**| Support | Yes |*3

3 Likes

You’ve been posting this for the past days. Why do you keep deleting the topic and reposting it.

I’m not the one deleting it.

Why does it keep getting deleted? :frowning:

Because I’m not updating it and instead made a new topic so they deleted everything

I love this mod, I have several friends with it now low end pcs and they got a huge fps boost. I on my laptop went from 60fps to 80, and my desktop on a 3080 went for 250-260fps to 310fps.

1 Like

how do we get updates? i purchased it and now when i click my downloads link that was sent to me it says page not found

Check the description sir

but are you the one who requested it to be deleted or are the moderators randomly deleting your posts without your consent?

they deleted it since I made new one’s for new versions so they deleted it

wouldn’t it just be easier to update the original post instead with a changelog attached to it?
cause this seems to be the same thing as this except it has different pictures and a new name: [ PAID ] Lapizh Visuals v1.2 ( 3$ )

2 Likes

[ PAID ] Lapizh Visuals v1.2 ( 3$ ) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

but you requested it to be deleted? lol

1 Like

One of them yes

Instead of creating a thousand threads about it, you can always “update” your original.

Yup will do .

How compatible is this with NVE?

You won’t need NVE if you use this resource.

1 Like

This covers all the stuff NVE covers, such as roads etc?

it can combine yes

Can it combine without conflicts though? Because I’m tempted to purchase but I don’t know how well they coexist