[PAID] Steering Wheel V

STEERING WHEEL V

This premium resource is a great addition to any server, providing a gaming experience that allow you to drive with all steering wheel on GTA V . The realism has been reproduced in detail and will continue to evolve to achieve perfection. Thanks to HugoSimoes for her shift gear system :heart:. This script can allow you to open a new Gamemode on fiveM and drive like in reality.

Script completely server side, no scripthook or something else.

A large amount of development and time has gone into this resource.

Usage

Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others / All

GameShop GTA are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist you.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to GTA Steering Wheel V and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots & video

Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!

Video Presentation

|300x168.75

Update V1.0.1 : :race_car:

-Add UI fade out when you are outside a car or if players don’t have steering wheel

Update V1.0.3 : :race_car:

-Fix steering wheel G920
-Fix Reverse Gear G920

Update V1.0.4 : :race_car:

-Fix Pedal on G920 :white_check_mark:

Update V1.1.0 : :race_car:

-Add compatibility with G923 :star_struck:
-Possibility to enable or disable UI :frame_photo:
-Possibility to enable or disable Gear HUD :frame_photo:
-Fix turning light ON/OFF :arrow_left: :arrow_right:
-Fix handbrake system :stop_sign:
-Optmization :star2:

Update V1.1.1 : :race_car:

-Fix UI G923 :frame_photo:

Update V1.1.5 : :race_car:

-Add new steering wheel handling system more smooth and synced :racing_car:
-Fix brake reverse
-Add realistic clutch press

Update V1.2.1 : :race_car:

-Improve steering wheel handling
-Add Automatic gear
-Add Sequential gear
-Fix UI
-Add new UI gear
-Fix Logitech G923 device
-Fix Handbrake

Update V1.2.3 : :race_car:

-Add compatibility with T300 & T300RS :star_struck:

Update V2.0.0 : :race_car: :race_car:

-Add compatibility with ALL Steering WHEEL :star_struck:
Hope you enjoy community ! :heart:

Buy it now !

Other resources :

:ghost:Among US
:heart:Character Creation V
:white_flower:AutomaticTranslator V
:speaking_head:Voice Recognition
Pokemon V

7 Likes

WOW… $100? That is way too much. Good luck with getting anyone to buy this off you.

Could have listed it for under $20 and would have hundreds of sales right away. You just limited your market by being greedy.

8 Likes

Good luck on selling it

5 Likes

Nice release, a few things though, i think 96 euro for this is way to much, there is a release on the forum of a script similar to this without the gears and a wider wheel base, secondly, it also just looks like a reskin of manual transmission made for FiveM.

5 Likes

sure does

1 Like

This is not the GTA 5 MODS plugin you can customize your button yourself etc… this is a standalone script completely server side

The price of 100$ was an error it has been changed now thank you for report !

Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team.

3 Likes

can you explain whats more special on this?
besides of being a Manual Tranny Mod…

by calling it STEERING WHEEL V
do you just bind the buttons and pedals to the steering wheel ? or theres something more. eg , forcefeedback etc, combined axis of pedals etc…

because Logitech profiler can do the binding thing and simple lua iscontrol native for fivem.

1 Like

The script is completely server side, no need scripthook or other plugin client side. Forcefeedback is present, combined axis of pedals also, there is also forcefriction and system of led rpm on the wheel. I have add system of stall if you release the clutch too quickly. There is a system of automatic indicator light, when you activate indicator after turning, the indicator go off automatically. A button for nitro is added, you can use button on your wheel to horn. You can open and close window of your car and select radio. Actually, no script except my script exists on the server side to make the steering wheel work without putting any client side plugins.

Interesting, but kinda expensive don’t you think?

Everyone keeps claiming this is pricey. My guess is because they want everything for free. However, as a past customer of the Among Us game mode, I’m here to say that when you pay his asking price, you aren’t just getting a product.

He’s always been there for support and to this day, still makes improvements to the game mode. So you aren’t just paying for a product, you are also paying for great support for the customer and consistent improvements to the product.

3 Likes

Thank you ! :heart:

1 Like

Its funny, since you need sv_scriptHookAllowed in the server.cfg to be on “1” instead of “0”. This allows you to use mod menus. If this man made a script, which allowes you to use it, it means that the server owners need to put this script in their servers and everyone can use it. Why wont you just put the sv_scriptHookAllowed on 1 so everyone can use it?

You’re just saving money at that point. You’ll just spend 100 dollars on a script so that people don’t have to install the mod menu form GTAVMODS and install it into their gta directory instead of paying and installing this script. It’s just marketing i guess. I wish them good luck with selling that for 100$.

I lowered the price to 24$… You don’t imagine the time i have spend to do this script to make it work server side properly.
I had to buy steering wheels to make them work for the script. anyway…

It’s not 100$ You are wrong. It’s 24$ with a support 24/24.

Paid?

Bruh.

Since I never really did FiveM, how’d you manage this?

Logitech only

I guess something with the… npm clientside packages thing and having some Logitech API calls in there? What kinda force feedback implementation did you do, and how’d you manage the manual transmission part?

I lowered the price to 24$… You don’t imagine the time i have spend to do this script to make it work server side properly.
I had to buy steering wheels to make them work for the script. anyway…

I feel rather stupid not just asking money for my SP version I’d been working on for a few years, but hey. Hindsight is 20/20.

Can you use thrustmaster with this or no?

Your saying you support forcefeedback and combined pedals on this script, your script have forcefeedback?
Think before you answer if you advertised wrong that is fraud.
Forcefeedback in vehicle must be builtin to the game so steering wheel can use that which is gta does not have.

Not true there is a free server side manual tranny posted here a month ago.

And i have one custom made exist since last year.
Im sure others have one too for private.

And also whatever you added more on the script like nitro , stalls etc… its just not good as i expected to call ot steering wheel V, sorry i expect more.

Good luck on selling

Is this just a preorder?

1 Like