[PAID] [Standalone] high-3dsounds | The best audio system

Thank you, keep me updated on this

hmm cant seem to get it to work right, its all loading and no conflicts i can see, but testing the car radio its very quiet when im outside with the door open. and how do i play youtube or mp3?

For playing youtube songs just put their link. Its very quiet because you probably have Music Volume setting turned down in GTA audio settings

Hello I seem to be having issues playing sound files with looped set to true for both Play3dEntity and Play3dPos. Does this work or do I need to set up something for it to work?

I have an ambience script with an array of positions, file name, and distance and would be helpful to only iterate it once on init then have them loop rather than doing it the less efficient way of running it in a while loop ever X amount of seconds

Better support creator of xsound, and buy his radio on rcore shop :slight_smile:

His vehicle radio is supported by high-3dsounds for a reason - to support rcore.

Hello, we’ve fixed these issues in an update that was released today, download latest version from keymaster.

Hi there.
Is it also possible to play streamed audio like icecast from personal computer and those online radio stations?

Hey, it is possible as long as it is an mp3/ogg/wav or other type of format online link. Radio stations have been tested out with mp3

1 Like

Does this support being used for a mlo so when you walk out side the mlo door or X amount away the sound is changed.

Hey, that is planned for the near future!

How near would you say.

In the next month, probably.

1 Like
  1. will this ever be dev’d to “provide xsound”

2. Is there compatibility with other phones like qs-smartphone?

You have to be asking that to Quasar tbh

Already talked to Quasar, he’s advised me to ask the developer if they intend to work with him or not.

1. It is already a “provide xsound” alternative.
  2. Not yet, we’re working on it

Some updates about mlo support ? When a sound is playing inside we can hear from exterior…

BUYER BEWARE

If anyone is considering adding this with rcore radiocar [as advertised], your team will run into many problems. Even the older versions did not work and relegate the radiocar inoperable. You should include that rcore and other resources are not presently working with this product. The video is definitely better than the product "as is".

I have reached out to the developer and attempted to resolve the issue, but to no avail. To be more specific I opened a ticket and stated my intention on 10/02/2022 and have not received a response in over three weeks. We all run into a few projects that have been abandoned, this is clearly one of them. No worries, I just wanted to forewarn others BUYER BEWARE!

That coupled with the fact that as of the time of posting the documentation site listed on their support cord is down its also listed here in this post documentation available in previously posted message by Tadehz This leads me to believe that it is yet another abandoned endeavor.

Given the lack of support and inability to course correct I would pass on this item and stick with interact-sound and xsound.

Message to the dev: You folks should have refocus on further developing and creating partnerships with popular developers, this would provide an easier implementation process and increase the retention rate of customers. You can still salvage the product by being more responsive and attempting to address the shortcomings of what the product is expected to achieve.

Opinion: This post should be hidden until the poster verifies that he has updated the issue. Providing support is optional, but misrepresenting the facts and offering a product that you know is not operable as is, is not fair. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with this and your future projects!

Hey,

There are a lot of people using high-3dsounds with rcore-radiocar without any problems. Some of these servers have over 200 concurrent players, so is it a lack of skills to complete the installation properly that is as simple as it gets? We will make an installation video for folks that can’t figure out a thing that is as simple as following a text tutorial.

Another way to receive support quickly is by contacting us through the provided email address on your received purchase verification email. (medrogamer@gmail.com) We will notice the message way easier and get back to you as soon as possible.