[PAID][STANDALONE] Dance X2 Revolution

Overview:
The dance revolution script is a standalone script which allows players to play a dance dance revolution minigame. The minigame is based off the popular and iconic game dance dance revolution, pressing keys/dance points at the correct times to build a combo.

Current Features:

• Customizable dance moves & combo messages
  • Endpoint configuration and exports, allowing you to tie it your own framework
  • Configurable keybinds/keypresses allowing for full controller and keyboard support
  • Built-in event & payout security
  • Fully standalone (No framework dependencies)
  • Speed modifier based on combo

Future Features:

• Leaderboards
  • Suggest features @ NativeMods#9886 discord

Escrow and open versions are available
NativeMods | Dance X2 Revolution (Escrow Version) (tebex.io)
NativeMods | Dance X2 Revolution (Open Version) (tebex.io)

Peview:

Code is accessible Version Dependent
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~483
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes @ Discord NativeMods#9886

nice idea, and good project ! love it

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: if you have any suggestions for changes or other standalone scripts let me know :slight_smile:

Will I be able to change the keys for the dance moves to make it controller friendly? Will I be able to edit the payout to be a randomized amount instead of fixed?

If you purchase the open version, of course the keys are easily changed.
See the update, you can now configure the keys to your liking on both versions, in the easy to use endpoint file.

The payment / output can be accessed on both versions so can be changed to your liking.

You are presented with the following parameters when they complete the game, which you can use to calculate an appropriate payout or rewards (or nothing at all if that is what you fancy).

Player source
Players ending combo
Players highest combo for that game

Script Update
Based on feedback, the script now fully supports configurable key presses on both versions (Open and Escrow).

Untitled

If you have any suggestions or feedback feel free to let me know :slight_smile:

I no longer have time for support or updating this script, so all prices permanently reduced. All scripts are in a working state. Any issues feel free to comment on here and maybe in a month or 2 when I get spare time I can resolve issues or add peoples requests.

1 Like

I hope you are still around as I’ve made a purchase and the download link is broke.