[PAID] [STANDALONE] Buddy arcade - pacman

BUDDY ARCADE - PACMAN

Information

Buddy Aracde is a script that allows your players to use the arcade games to play PacMan, if you are looking to add something new and interesting to your server this is the perfect script for you

Features + preview
| Very optimized (low ms) - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
| Use any arcade machine (100+ locations)
| Standalone (Use on any Framework)
| Easy to setup
| CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW - [HERE]

BUY HERE - BUY

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500+
Requirements No
Support Yes
2 Likes

Do we have a way to add more games for people to select from and everything else

2 Likes

i think rcore have a better one for freee… maybee doing an update

Maybe i will add more games in the future and a nice ui to select them from

i having the plan make arcade game playing in-game too, not open nui for the real world.

I don’t see a reason for someone to buy this while there is already a better version of it for FREE!!

2 Likes

I TOTALLY agree

In Rcore’s script you don’t have access to the actual source code of the game that you play. Its an ESX script and there are limited locations. This script allowes you to change the source of the actual game and you can use any prop as a game. Also you can use it on any framework. It depends on what you need if you like rcores script download his script if you like mine buy mine ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Hi there, in the code, is there a way to check to see if they won/died in this particular game, and even figure out their score? I know pretty much all other arcade based scripts tend to IFRAME their games, is this any different?

Yes you can, the game is inside the script and its NOT an iframe.

Yeah You just copy paste Pac man game and sell it for money here.Everything is same you got game code from codepen and put in to fivem and selling lol okay.