Play arcade games with your friends!

Cost: Free to use!

Download URL: https://store.rcore.cz/package/4472326

Imagine spending a day filled with hard work and stress. You need to chill a bit, relax. And this is the time, when you can turn on some videogames! Do you remember the good 'ol times spending in arcade clubs? There are several games that were rocking. What can be better than a game of Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nuken 3D?

This resource allows your players to compete with each other! Meet at Lifeinvader and challenge your friends to a game of Slide a Lama, Zoopaloola and more!

List of all solo-based games

• Pacman
  • Tetris
  • Ping Pong
  • DOOM
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • Wolfenstein 3D

List of all multiplayer-based games

• Slide a Lama
  • Uno
  • Ants
  • Flappyparrot
  • Zoopaloola

Feature list

• Bored of playing games at Lifeinvader centre? Take the arcade consoles and PC home or wherever you want! You just need to set-up this in config
  • NPC can sell tickets for specific arcade allowing players to play arcade
  • You can set the resolution of screen of every arcade
  • You can add your own games in config settings

Check out all of our resources over at our TEBEX store - https://store.rcore.cz/

53 Likes

awesome script used like a month ago worked fine

1 Like

This works! and its amazing!!! Thank you for all the hard work!!

1 Like

Look at this guys… this dude is not putting this script up for SALE because he cares about the community. This script is way harder than all of yours “notification HTML ui’s”…

Big credit to you my man.
Great release & thanks for making it free and available for everyone.

9 Likes

very nice release!

23 Likes

That xzibit picture cracked me up, but isnt it a videogame inside a videogame inside a videogame? :thinking: :rofl:
Edit: i just woke up and i have no clue what im saying :rofl: :sob:

3 Likes

This… this is freaking awesome and I have to agree with @P4NDA_GamingV2, absolutely fantastic! PS,. is this only for the QUB3D machines??

1 Like

Thanks for the release and making it FREE!

2 Likes

so much love man, thanks!!!

2 Likes

A M A Z I N G!!! Great job man!!

2 Likes

Very good resource, keep it up. Greeting from OnlyScripts Team

1 Like

This is awesome! xD

Is there a way to add more cool guy locations without having to duplicate the script? I have a couple different locations id like to have arcades at.

2 Likes

Nice work !

1 Like

Hello yes there is option for it! Just copy and paste this chunk of code and you will be able to make another npc

1 Like

It is not attached to any object, it is for DrawMarker + KeyEvent

1 Like

You’re the man!

I thought you couldn’t make free resources?!! Great job, free resources are the best.

Okay so i have tested this out awesome release but i have a problem where the computer get’s stuck on the screen i am unable to close the computer via the button on the computer also by using the exit button on the game all i can do is play the game not sure why this is i have no errors in f8 or on the console.

Hello, make sure the script is called “rcore_arcade” that should fix the issue with non-functional exit button :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that is where i fudged up forgot to remove the main part but clocked it when check the resource lol thank you bud really diamond for the release.