[PAID] [STANDALONE] Advanced Mission System

Introduction

ABP_Missions, also known as the Player Mission Manager (PMM), is an innovative and versatile resource designed specifically for the FiveM platform. It serves as a comprehensive mission management system that empowers server developers to create dynamic and engaging gameplay experiences for their players.

With ABP_Missions (PMM), server administrators can effortlessly design and implement a wide range of missions, quests, or objectives within their FiveM server. Whether it’s a simple delivery task, a complex heist, or an interactive storyline, PMM provides the necessary tools and functionalities to bring these missions to life.

The system offers a flexible framework that allows mission creators to define objectives, stages, and conditions, making each mission unique and tailored to specific gameplay scenarios. From gathering items, defeating enemies, or completing specific tasks, the possibilities are endless. Additionally, PMM supports multi-stage missions, providing a progressive and immersive gameplay experience.

One of the key features of ABP_Missions (PMM) is its support for game variables. These dynamic variables enable tracking player progress, storing mission-specific data, customizing gameplay mechanics, and even persistently storing data across gameplay sessions. This level of flexibility and customization ensures that each mission can be adapted to suit the server’s unique gameplay style and preferences.

By leveraging the power of ABP_Missions (PMM), server owners can offer their players an enhanced and captivating gameplay environment. The system is designed to be user-friendly, providing an intuitive mission creation functions and seamless integration with existing FiveM resources.

• Mission Creation: Create a wide range of missions, quests, or objectives for your FiveM server.
  • Objective and Stage Definition: Define multiple objectives and stages within each mission for a dynamic gameplay experience.
  • Conditions and Requirements: Set specific conditions and requirements for mission availability, such as player jobs, ranks, or XP levels.
  • Multi-Stage Missions: Create missions with multiple stages, allowing for progressive and immersive gameplay.
  • Game Variables: Utilize game variables to track player progress, store mission-specific data, and customize gameplay mechanics.
  • Player Interaction: Engage players with interactive missions, including item gathering, enemy encounters, and specific tasks.
  • Mission Persistence: Persistently store mission data across gameplay sessions, ensuring continuity for players.
  • Integration Compatibility: Seamlessly integrate ABP_Missions (PMM) with existing FiveM resources for a cohesive gameplay experience.
  • Server Customization: Adapt missions to suit your server’s gameplay style and preferences.
  • Captivating Gameplay: Offer players captivating and engaging gameplay experiences through well-crafted missions.
  • Ongoing Support: Benefit from continuous updates and dedicated support from the script development team.
  • Full Documented (wip)
  • Customizable
  • Standalone
  • Systems adaptable to any framework
  • Multiple languages
  • Encrypted with Escrow
  • Updated to the latest artifacts
  • Works with OneSync

Future Functionality:

• Cooperative Modes: Introduce cooperative gameplay modes, allowing multiple players to collaborate and complete missions together, fostering teamwork and camaraderie.

• Mission Editor UI: Implement a user-friendly mission editor interface, enabling server administrators to easily create and customize missions with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality and real-time preview.

• Dynamic Mission Generation: Introduce dynamic mission generation algorithms, generating missions on-the-fly based on player actions, server events, or other contextual factors, offering a dynamic and ever-evolving gameplay experience.

• Mission Tracking and Progression: Implement comprehensive mission tracking and progression systems, allowing players to view their mission history, track their progress, and resume unfinished missions seamlessly.

• Mission Sharing and Community: Enable mission sharing and community features, allowing server administrators and players to share their custom-created missions with the wider community, fostering creativity and collaboration.

• Advanced Mission Conditions: Expand the range of mission conditions and requirements, including time limits, player attributes, weather conditions, and more, allowing for highly customized and challenging mission scenarios.

• Mission Categories and Sorting: Introduce mission categorization and sorting options, enabling players to filter and find missions based on their preferences, mission types, difficulty levels, or other criteria.

• Cross-Server Mission Support: Provide support for cross-server missions, allowing players to participate in missions across different FiveM servers, enhancing the multiplayer experience and expanding gameplay possibilities.

• Mission Notifications and Reminders: Implement customizable mission notifications and reminders, ensuring that players stay informed about available missions, objectives, and time-sensitive tasks.

• Mission Analytics and Statistics: Integrate mission analytics and statistics functionality, enabling server administrators to track mission popularity, player completion rates, and other relevant metrics to optimize and improve mission design.

• Enhanced Mission Scripting: Introduce additional scripting capabilities and mission logic options, empowering server administrators to create more complex and immersive missions with advanced scripting features and custom events.

These future functionalities aim to elevate the ABP_Missions (PMM) resource, providing even more diverse, immersive, and customizable mission experiences for FiveM servers, fostering engagement, and enriching the gameplay for players and server administrators alike.

Showcase

The system includes two example missions where the potential of the resource is shown through code.

The mission code is free and can be improved, adapted and modified as needed. (ABP missions will be given free to new users)

Documentation

Scripting References - ABP Docs (gitbook.io)

Tebex

Includes 4 free missions (available every week)
Price: $5.99 (v1)
Store: ABP-Store | Advanced Missions System (tebex.io)

[LITE] Free version up to 3 missions: ABP-Store | [LITE] Advanced Missions System (tebex.io)

Others releases
[Free] HeadFriend v1.1 - Gta HUB inspired friend system
[Free] Angular Boilerplate
[Free] 3D Scaleform Menu

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000+ Lua
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes
2 Likes

Showcase video would be nice to see what i’m purchasing.

1 Like

Hey I’m currently making missions ATM with my own custom script . So this is very interesting to me . Especially persistent progression save with out a database. I guess you just have to KVS but I haven’t figured that out yet.

Implemented a Taxi Driver mission showcase: ABP Missions | Showcase v1 - YouTube

1 Like

At the moment persistence means you can have multiple levels and keep game variables updated at runtime.

I’m working on making the game persistent on whether the player can continue the mission after reconnecting.

The same with the server level updates to detect if the player has done a mission or other alternatives.

1 Like

Yeah pretty much . You could save it to KVS or the simple MySQL database. I’m working on similar stuff but I’m not really a coder just been dibling and dapbling with fiveM natives with open lua files. My mission are all in one lua and it runs pretty sweet so far . 0.00 normally. 0.04 when running.

I mission creator script might take a bit to learn but if it makes things easier than what I’ve been doing I’m down

It would’ve been nice to see how you use this to create a mission.

You can see the documents and get all the information.
Check the post :smile:

1 Like

ok, got it.

is there a way to integrate this with qbcore?