[PAID] [STANDALONE] - Advanced IN-GAME MAP EDITOR

That is amazing, thank you so much! I will stick around for V2. I assume that will also support custom props? Thanks for your hard work.

1 Like

niceee scriptt

2 Likes

Legendary as always :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

excellent :+1:

2 Likes

very nice script :fire:

2 Likes

Do the objects stay after a restart?

2 Likes

Yes sir, if you activate the “save prop” option while placing the object, the object you place will be permanent.

2 Likes

Do the props save on restart?

2 Likes

Yes sir, if you activate the “save prop” option while placing the object, the object you place will be permanent. Will stay here after restart

1 Like

nice work

1 Like

Thanks for all good comments! :heart_eyes:
We will start working for updates soon!

You saved us from codewalker <3 it works stably, thank you

1 Like

Is this v2?

1 Like

How can you set the permission? no matter what I do “youre not allowed to do that”

1 Like

So what does this offer that spooner menu from kiboom offers thats been out for years and is free? GitHub - kibook/spooner: Entity spawner for FiveM and RedM

Did you even watch the video lol?

1 Like

I did all it looks like to me is a update spooner menu. Using the vmenu menu to spawn props in. While also having a tebex cost. I’m simply want to know what your script does better than spooner menu thats been out for years. If you can’t tell me what your script does better than I don’t feel confident in buying the script.

1 Like

Hello sir. I don’t think you watched the video carefully. First of all, this is not an object placer, it is a MAP EDITOR that does everything codewalker can do. The most prominent feature is; It allows you to change the location of objects already on the GTA5 map, remove them and save the changes you make on the map in a database. This will ensure that your objects and changes remain as they are, even if your server is restarted. Apart from this, it is significantly easier to use compared to the spooner menu and allows you to personalize the objects you place, see; colliding However, the menu you mentioned is a good free alternative and I think it is a very successful free-release. Thanks to you, I have seen our alternative competitors. We will soon start working to make Mapper better. Thank you for your comment.

Support was provided via ticket and our customer’s problem was resolved. We recommend that you review the documentation after purchasing.

Our work for V2 continues.

1 Like