[PAID] RM Police Badge

Preview:
https://youtu.be/mahPw2pB9
Dependencies:
[ESX] Mobile Data Terminal | Reports, warrants, calls, searches & more - MDT contains the photo system, if you don’t want to use this mdt you will have to make your own system to save/load the photos.

• Contains a PSD to edit the badge if needed;
  • Due to the script’s simplicity and minimum price, it is not encrypted;
  • This script is for esx but is easily converted to another framework;

https://rmscripts.tebex.io/package/4516988

8 Likes

What inventory do you use?

consegue fazer para vrpex?

nice!!

1 Like

Is it possible show that to other players by doing /badge and then u close to other player and it shows it to him?

When you are doing /badge it shows the badge to everyone who is nearby, for example if you have a car with 3 people they 3 will see the badge, the distance is configurable as the script is not encrypted and it is very simple to change. I can’t put a screenshot here because I don’t have anyone with taking a picture at the moment, but I know it’s functional because I’ve tested it before.

Is compatible with onesync infinity?

I never realized what the difference is between onesync legacy and infinity, the script code is open so if you understand how it works you can change it yourself.

Does this only work for players with the police job? I’ve seen other badge scripts where anybody, regardless of their job, can show a police badge which is highly unrealistic. Does this script have that problem too, or can only people with the police job show a badge?

yes, only show if player has job police.

Great script and even better support!

1 Like

hello, how do I replace steam id or nickname with the name on my id card?

@ RM_0

Use the support channels available in the script readme

Thank you very much for your help, willingness and your work. does not have a problem helping you, if I can, I dare to recommend your work, willingness and pleasant demeanor. thank you thank you thank you. I highly recommend working with you @RM_0

1 Like

<3 thank you for the words

1 Like

RM_Badge V2

• Now you have 3 options in the config, choose what you want to use and put true: PhynixMDT / Core_MDW / Standalone Version (without any mdt/mdw as a dependency)
  • Now is compatible with OneSync Infinity, Don’t forget to put in config if you are using

No longer available for purchase?

can you add new links ?