LINK TO NEWER VERSION OF RELEASE

Showcase video:

Link if video won’t work hujo_storage

NO OBFUSCATION OR IP-LOCK, The script is entirely accessible

Tebex link: https://hujo.tebex.io/package/4527205

Features

• Create your own personal storage anywhere on the map with a usable ‘storage’ item

• Deposit and withdraw items, dirty money and weapons with ammunition from the storage

• Rob another player’s storage if you find one with a ‘lockpick’ item

• Give and remove permissions to other players to manage your storage

• Simple database table to manage and see every storage on the server

Commands / How-To

1. /givepermissions (server-id) - Give a player permissions to manage your storage (Deposit and withdraw)

2. /removepermissions (server-id) - Remove a player’s permissions to manage your storage

3. /removeallpermissions - Remove all permissions from your storage

• Note that all of the three commands are owner-only, meaning that you must have placed the specified storage

Dependencies

• es_extended, mythic_notify

7 Likes

make it to spawn an object, like a safe. ill be putting this on my list .

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it would be healthy for the server to render all of the safe objects near every player though.

However, thank you for the idea and I may implement it in the near future. I’ll be sure to notify you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Its not like they gonna add 1000 safes. And even if they did it would still be fine. The suggestion it just make it more realistic.

1 Like

Sure, thanks for the suggestion, I think I’ll make it happen when I have the time needed.

I second this. I would purchase this script if it had an object attached to it. The circle just kind of breaks immersion tbh.

Good idea though! I’ve been surprised that things like this don’t exist at the moment.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea. I’ve been looking for a solid script like this and I believe you’re the first to hit it. I think this is perfect for Gangs and even high ranked officers of pd who have thier own offices. Looking forward to adding this to my server. I am in favor of no object attachment however if you were to attach one. De-spawning and spawning of that item based on distance would make it easy on the server in terms of ms.

1 Like

Thank you a lot for the feedback, @C40Pres and @seawolph, I personally think that it’s better to have the circle for example for places like offices to have your storage, it wouldn’t look that neat having a safe object there. Although due to the demand I’m pretty sure I’m going to do a Config option for enabling the object.

1 Like

There is a script with safes that spawn when near, and delete when going away. MF_PLAYERSAFES
They aren’t on this forum, they where on other websites and sold their scripts.

But it’s old and kinda buggy, so you might fix your with objects and there have the best one

1 Like

With onesync infinity you can add as many as you want they will be unregistered to players that are not near the objecy

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea to have both the circle and the safe, so you can decide what type of storage you would want because sometimes it calls for a safe and other times for a circle.

I bought the script, it’s great thanks, except I had to translate it all into English. Just one quick question, how does a player delete their own storage?

hey i purchased this. how do i add a storage? what do i open to even know if i have a storage? the video doesnt show how to add a storage

Are you trolling?

i buy this product… and i got error in server.lua

[ script:hujo_storage] SCRIPT ERROR: @hujo_storage/server.lua:258: attempt to call a nil value (upvalue ‘cb’)

[ script:hujo_storage] > (@hujo_storage/server.lua)

[ script:hujo_storage]> (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js

script:mysql-async]

hi friend ? may i know how to open the menu? is there any command for storage menu? thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t use this anymore, sorry.

Just give yourself the storage its an item. its in inventory hud.
/giveitem

storage is an item. give it to yourself
/giveitem [id] storage how many u want

i mean the hujo storage, i set the CurrentActionMsg to input_context but not working to open the menu…

1 Like
  • Create your own personal storage anywhere on the map with a usable ‘storage’ item

that is what he said to the description… i bought this script 3 months ago… till now its still stock to my server didn’t know how it will work ahaha pls help sir @Hurjzz :slight_smile: