[PAID] [UPDATE] [ESX & QB] [PMA or SALTY] GMD_WalkieTalkie V2 | Jammersystem | Customprop | Radiomastsystem

Welcome to GMD_Scripts! This radio has been developed by roleplay players for roleplay players. This radio offers several advantages over other radios, such as:

• Best performance in usage, max. 0.04-0.06ms, while other radios and phones consume 0.06ms even when not in use.
  • Completely custom NUI (Native User Interface).
  • User-friendly interface.
  • Realistic behavior and design.
  • Custom radio mast system with interference zones.
  • Modern design.
  • Custom props.
  • Best customer support.

And much more! Take a look at the preview to see what it can do.

UPDATE V2:

• Many bug fixes.
  • Create your own radio channels with or without passwords.
  • Removable police jammer.
  • Added Crimejammer + UTK_fingerprint (Permission granted by UTK).
  • Added mobile radio mast.
  • Added BossApp (see players in the channel).
  • 4 new custom props.
  • NUI adjustable by player.
  • 90% open source.
  • Own Keymapping
Wiki

GMD_WalkieTalkie - WiKi

Preview OLD

GMD_WalkieTalkie - Preview

Preview UPDATE

GMD_WalkieTalkie V2 - Preview

Buy

Choose the correct version
GMD_WalkieTalkie V2 - Buy

I hope you all enjoy the V2 update, and I’m excited to see what other ideas you have that I can implement for you

Best regards!

Code is accessible Yes 90% code open source
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~ 4.000
Requirements esx_extendend(1.2 or higher) or QB, mysql or Oxmysql and Voice Client PMA or Salty
7 Likes

LET’S GO nice

2 Likes

ACTUALLY freacking COOL

1 Like

Also it would be nice if you added something where only jobs use the radio towers and the normal radios use radio to radio connection so if they get too far away they start to lose signal and there are more radio effects

So such a system is currently available for all radios meaning all radios have audio and optical disconnects outside of the radiomast

1 Like

NEW SMALL UPDATE 1.2:

• Custom Jammer placement function: you can now develop a progress bar or your own sequence
  • Added two time displays (In-game and server time supported)
  • Fixed UI calculator position
  • Fixed animation problem

More updates will follow after I finish my army system and the update for MyPrison (Jailbreak mission). If you have any ideas, feel free to write them down here.

Hey don’t you want to make your script for QBCore ?

no need

QB core is currently not in planning, but we may consider rewriting the script for other frameworks. However, I cannot guarantee anything. For now, we want to see how well the radio performs. If the demand increases, we will definitely rewrite it to use QB.

Hat mich sofort ßberzeugt. Klassische Funkgeräte mit solchen Funktionen gibt es ßberhaupt nicht. Das Funkgerät hier ßberzeugt mit Design, funktionalität und Perfomance.

Klare Kaufempfehung fĂźr jeden gescheiten Roleplay Server!

Der Support mich auch Ăźberzeugt.

1 Like

Small bug fix and update:

• UI fixed non WQHD support planned for the future
  • SignalLED fix
  • added RadioMast Randomnumber to the config, now you can also adjust the probability of a disconnected sound being played.

Hey everyone,

I want to invite you all to try out the GMD_WalkieTalkie before spending any money on it. I believe it’s important to be able to test products before deciding to pay for them. Therefore, you can now request a trial period of up to two weeks to try out the WalkieTalkie on your server with your players. Simply send us a private message and we’ll take care of the rest. The server keymaster account name is required.

Once the trial period is over, you’re free to decide whether you want to purchase the WalkieTalkie or not. We want to make sure that you’re satisfied with your purchase and that the WalkieTalkie perfectly fits your roleplay requirements. Please note, however, that the WalkieTalkie requires good tuning and isn’t just plug-and-play.

We look forward to hearing from you and are available to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards!

The goal of 10 purchases has now been achieved! I am thrilled that the Real RP Style Walkie has been well received by all of you. Therefore, we will now begin working on a QBCore version!!!

:hugs:

I would like to express my sincerest gratitude for your support. It was only possible thanks to your report.

From now on, the radio is available for 15€ incl. tax. I will not provide a test server anymore, except in exceptional and individual situations. However, the one-week test access remains valid. Please send me a message here to get access.

I am thrilled that the radio has been well-received, and I appreciate your positive feedback.

Stay tuned for my other scripts, currently in development, such as GMD_ArmySystem, MyJail (Jailbreak Mission Update), ServerManagerSystem, and more.

:heart:

These developers should set an example for every developer. Incredible quality, fast support, willingness to accept new ideas.

When I purchased this script I didn’t notice it was only for the ESX version, I wrote to support and within a day they converted the entire script to QBCore, which I use.

I definitely recommend it to anyone who appreciates quality scripts and service.

Script functionality: 9/10
Script UI + ingame model: 10/10
Support: 10/10

App development is underway. There will be ways for owners to disable certain apps. Additionally, a boss app has been added that grants bosses permission to see everything. There is also a feature in development that allows users to create private channels with passwords. For now, there is a settings app that sets the position, hide/show, and size. Others will follow!

I have a question i like your Radio But i have one problem

Can i see the radio members only in the radio app and can i edit the script so that i can use it with cd_dispatch

They write in there docs:

This event needs to be triggered from your radio resource, specifically when a player (who has access to use the dispatch) joins/leaves/changes a radio channel, and it needs to send the players new radio channel in the first argument.

RADIO_CHANNEL_HERE needs to be a string or a number

TriggerServerEvent(‘cd_dispatch:GetRadioChannel’, RADIO_CHANNEL_HERE)

@Frezzy12yt

Hello! I’m sorry, but I’m having difficulty understanding your question. Could you please provide more context and details about what you mean by “cd_dispatch” and “function in the config”?

Regarding triggering dispatches on the radio, there are various ways to accomplish this. For example, you could reserve a specific radio channel for dispatches and have dispatchers send messages over that channel. Alternatively, you could program a function that allows players to trigger a dispatch by entering a specific key combination or command.

It sounds like you’re already working on a solution to address the issue of meta-information during kidnappings or Mafia radio communication. That’s great! If you’re programming a function that allows for self-created channels with password protection, that could be a good way to ensure that only authorized players can access those channels.

As for a panic button, I had already considered that it would be located to the right of the radio, but I’m still considering who would send a dispatch over a radio.

If you have any ideas, please let me know :slight_smile: I’m trying to make the usage of the resource as enjoyable as possible for every user. That’s why in the future, I might offer the resource for more money as open-source so that any developer who knows what they’re doing can also customize the radio. For owners who have an encrypted version but want an open-source one, they would only need to pay the difference, but I’m not 100% sure if this will happen yet.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have any suggestions.

Thank you for your replay i think its better when i send you the docs with my bad english xD

Dispatch - Codesign Scripts