[Paid Release] Chezza's Inventory [ESX]

Does It Works With ESX Legacy?

This is a really insane inventory. Just bought it and i guess this will be the inventory for some long long time

Yes, it’s working with ESX Legacy.

Its already done. You can make a storage for every job.

HELP please I can’t change the inventory opening key I tried to change it in different ways anyway it opens on K I would like to put it on Y

1 Like

You can change the default open key in the Config. You can also head over to your in game settings and change it there also.

Hey Chezza, tried changing the key open from k to F2 in config, doesn’t seem to be working for me ill try but also is there a way you can make it so if we press open inventory key again it will close the inventory? also where can i get latest updates, same link in my email or i have to join your D? Weapon wheel and hotbar together would be good for example someone wants to use hot bar for items like fishing.

thank god for the hotbar option, i can move my weapons lol great work

Thanks.

Yep you will find a link to D on Tebex

1 Like

Can anyone share the esx_shops for inventory? Thanks!

hi every time i join the server i get this error [ script:es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback “inventory:getInventory” does not exist. Please Check The Server File for Errors! and nothing shows in my inventory but when i restart the script it works fine until i leave and join the server again anybody got any idea how to fix it? thanks

nevermind i’ve fixed it and it was the most obvious thing :laughing:

Issue with weapon ammo

While sharing weapon, player can share more ammo than he have

Please fix this

Does anyone know how to change the weight limit from 24 to something else?

inventory weight in extended config.lua. :grin:

Iam getting this error when i try to pickup items that i dropped

SCRIPT ERROR @inventory/server/main.lua:225: attempt to compare number with nil
[btw i cant upload photo]

thank you!

is it possible to have weapons actually have weight? if you make the weapon an item it doesnt work because you are unable to equip the gun

Hi, how did you solve the problem because I have the same problem with another inventory, thank you.

If you have issues with the inventory you can always join the dc and you will receive help :slight_smile:

Hi, How do it get this to work with myShops. I can purchase items, but can’t use them in the inventory. Thanks.