[Paid Release] Chezza's Inventory [ESX]

You can also give item to other player? It’s very cool but I don’t understand this and how you can use the item

1 Like

Does it work with v1.final? with weight system?

1 Like

I also did not see the button to use, and move to another player, that confuses me a lot.

1 Like

Yes, you can use items, in the video and the image that item was not registered as usable, therefore the item does not have a usable option. The script does work on v1.final with a weight system :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And you can give item to other players?

2 Likes

No that is currently not in the script however you can drop items, to give someone an item you can go in their inventory if you have permission.

What about shops? will it work with certain shops or gas stations?

4 Likes

Currently this is not in the script, but if enough people want it, I will add it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would it be possible to add a give feature aswell? Definitely love this one, but for us the give feature is essential

1 Like

Does the inventory go without the weight system es_extended 1.1.0?

2 Likes

I would like to buy the inventory system and include it in my “F2” interaction menu which runs through the RageUI. What trigger would I need to use to open this then?

1 Like

Its most likely in the client.lua

vrp?..

@terletzky Currently being worked on.
@Torsten_Berg if using the 1.1, the weight system goes and it uses the limit system.
@Dyxnie9 you can use the premade events in the script to open the inventory in another resource.
@LS1 not currently, however the inventory is very easily portable.

i like the concept, but the give opion is a must.

2 Likes

Does it also support:

1. Weapons with Ammo
  2. Money
  3. Stashes to easy create for example for gangs etc.
  4. Create shops for jobs like armory for police or pharmacy for the ambulance
2 Likes

Give option has now been added :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks good man, keep going!

1 Like

cool thing man

1 Like

Wonder how the save is done ?
I myself encode a table with all items in json ( for vehicles inventory ) so i don’t have 1 sql line for 1 item.

2 Likes