[PAID][QBCORE] QP-TERRITORIES | Advanced territory domination with drug selling

The qp-territories is a script that allow you and your gang counquer and protect territories, sell drugs to npcs inside the territories and an advanced market system of drugs.

The script is totally integrated with the role play and very optimized.

**Why you should get this script: **
-Gang wars and territories.
-Advanced system to control the market of drugs.
-Sell drugs to npcs in the territory. Focus in real role play.
-The territories domination is persistent. If the server restart the dominated territories will be loaded again.
-0.00 ms.
-Everything is fully configurable.
-Gangs can earn a percentage of money when a player sell drugs in the dominated territory.
-Exported function that allow developers integrate the territories with other scripts.
-Police jobs can protect the territories, if the territory is protected no drugs can be sold.
-Optional, the Police can receive selling drugs notifications.

Dependencies:
-QB-core
-QB-target
-Polyzone

Store: https://qpstore.tebex.io/package/4831534
Preview: QP-TERRITORIES | ADVANCED TERRITORIES, MARKET DRUGS AND SELLING CORNER DRUGS [QB-CORE] - YouTube

5 Likes

LOVE IT! Thank for the video, very well explained, please say me that this will be available also for esx!

2 Likes

Hi, sry but rigth now is not available in ESX but we have more questions about that maybe we should implement in ESX :grin:

1 Like

Maybe I will buy and I will try to convert it and send you, if it’s not crypt

it´s encrypted with escrow system, but we will work on the esx version ASAP :smiley:

1 Like

VRP aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

This actually looks very good, I would recommend you also make it for ESX
since you would get alot more sales then, but overall this looks really nice!
I think it will sell quite good since there isnt really alot of godo territories scripts.

We can look at this version after esx :slightly_smiling_face:

NOICE man! :heart_eyes:

Two new options:

• Optional, you can disabled the drugs selling and work only with the territories
  • Optional, you can define custom qb-core events in the config

Hello all,
We had alot of requests for a qp-territories in esx version so we decide to create a new script with the territories gangs wars in esx. The script will be available soon.
Thank you.

Follow us to be aware the update news :smiley:

Hi,
Like a promisse the new script qp-gangwars is ready and is supported by ESX and QBus.
We will create one post to share it.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you.

1 Like

Amazing, thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Now we’re just waiting for vRP :smiley:

1 Like

This will take more time, I never work with vrp. But I will check it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This script looks extremely fun and interesting
here’s me hoping this will be edited to support vrp!
i would get it as soon as its out.
please update us on any VRP info

this for 55 euro ?

This is Edited version of modfreakz gang territories

in video shown exactly same Config with modfreakz territories scripts .

1 Like

Yes, I will update when available.

If you dont like the price dont buy it.

I dont need explain nothing to you but i will do it just once.
In the past I had the modfreakz version but after some time my server increases in number of players and i saw that the script was totally obsulent and underperformance so i decided to create my own script to solve my problems. My goal was 0.00 ms in the domination process. If you want you can compare both scripts and you can check who have the better performance.
You are doing false accusations because you saw some similar properties in the config :smiley:
Get a life buddy.

1 Like

I’ll buy it for ESX yesterday!