[💲][PAID][QBCORE][ESX] QP-GANGWARS | Advanced territory domination

The qp-gangwars is a script that allow you and your gang conquer and protect territories with support for multiple frameworks.

The script is totally integrated with the role play and very optimized.

Why you should get this script:

• Gang wars and territories.
  • Support for ESX and QBCore
  • The territories domination is persistent. If the server restart the dominated territories will be loaded again.
  • 0.00 ms.
    4105ef021a88c686e56e154d1a14156661d29eaa.png
  • Everything is fully configurable.
  • Exported function that allow developers integrate the territories with other scripts.
  • Police jobs can protect the territories.
  • You can define custom qb-core or ESX events in the config

Dependencies ESX:

• Polyzone

Dependencies QBCore:

• QB-core
  • Polyzone

Preview: qp-gangwars - YouTube
Store: https://qpstore.tebex.io/package/4837032

Note: This resource is protected with fivem escrow system

If you want an advanced territory domination with drug selling and u are using QBCore, have a look in this script

Best regards,
Q&P

2 Likes

Wait. Where is the tebex link ?

3 Likes

i forgot to put the link in the post :sweat_smile:, it´s edited now ty :smiley:

2 Likes

You have put the same min. amount for both territories and gangwars ? It’ll be good if you can reduce since it is missing some features of Territories

I thinked about that before release the price and I choose the same price because I spended my time implementing the script to support ESX and I have in the plans VRP too.
In our server we are using just QBus but i had many requests to do it in other platforms.
I think is a fair price for the work that I had and will have with the script. :slight_smile:

UPDATE:

Selling drugs corner and drugs market are implemented for the qp-gangwars (ESX and QB)
You can see how this works here.

NEW UPDATE QP-TERRITORIES / QP-GANGWARS:

is there any way to take the territory system off for the gang rivalry or could you make a seperate script for gang rivalries with out it being territory based instead it be based on the whitlisted gang members and a certain kill amount to win the rivalry and they can only have a rivalry for putting up a certain amount of money

is there a better way for area blips with polyZones so that they fill the polyzone instead of manually inputting them one by one?