[PAID][QBCORE/ESX] Grapple Hook Script

Grapple Hook Script[PAID][ESX/QBCORE]

This is a grapple hook script with multiple customizable options. Perfect for Semi-Realistic Roleplay Servers

Features

• Completely Server Synced

• Has Multiple Configurations Like Speed, Distance, Total Shots etc

• Runs at 0.0MS, Optimized.

• Can be configured with any weapon!

• Works with ESX and QBCore with the flick of a switch in the config

Updates

• Code Refactor

• Added a /stopgrapplersound incase there any further issues regarding the grappler sound.

Showcase

Config

Purchase: 10$

CFX Escrow Asset System

• This script uses the CFX Escrow Asset System, your script after purchase will be available here. More info on CFX Escrow Asset System available here

For Support

• For any support or additional that’s required regarding this script or any of our scripts contact me directly on the forums or add me Sinester#4715

Other Scripts

More About This Resource

Code accessible Partially
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements ESX/QBCore
Support Yes
1 Like

Wow looks wild! nice job haha

1 Like

Thanks!

Nice, looks good, keep it up!

any suggestions regarding this script or any future scripts you would like to see would be appreciated!

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can be found in rules

Thanks did not know about this. Will do

try showing it to another player and see what he can see you where just like a modder in hes eyes

could you make a stealshoes script for qb-core?

1 Like

Please make a steal shoes script, i need this.

1 Like

I have one I made for my server I will post it in a couple hours

What do you mean stealshoes?

Looks really nice. Great job

Is it possible to make this grapple hook standalone? no item, inventory stuff literally the weapons and the script?

If you want you can use mine it supports standalone

but in line of the config it says qb core bla bla? it doesnt work for me. so its actually not standalone?

Its multi core you can use it standalone, if Config.Core is standalone then Config.CoreObject won’t do anything

The sound that plays is heard from very vert far away. Can this be added to adjust in the config please?

yes hold on ill update it.