[PAID] [QBCore & ESX] Advance Banking & Loans

Unique and Advance Banking Script with Lons, Society, responsive UI and Compatible with any QBCore and ESX server.

Tebex

Features

• Banking Ui with a advance graph which will let you know the amount and the date
  • Transactions Record with the amount, Description, date
  • Income and Outcome Track down
  • Total Transaction number
  • Option for Card & Saving Account
  • Loan System where you can apply the loan to a banker
  • Society Option where all the money can get save in one hand
  • Application Viewer
  • Bank Manager Job
  • Approval Notification System in a Bank
  • Interest System
  • Option for rejection loan
  • Multiple Language Supportive
  • Qbcore and ESX server Compatible

Showcase Video

Disclaimer:

• Script is Protected by cfx escrow system / you can only edit config part of the script.
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2100
Requirements oxmysql
Support Yes
2 Likes

i purchased this banking and this is very clean and working script

Selling my another script earning and able to buy food for he and his wife. Proud of my son Dolaji earning and finally be able to earn living for him and his family and upcoming thief’s children from my scripts.

PS: How are you going to answer to your upcoming children’s question that how you earned money to eat? by stealing Diamond’s scripts?

I would like to inform all the users and the cfx.re team that this MDT, banking, multicharacter, spawn is stolen by him from me and my brother (Diamond) when we used to work with him. We have warned him several times to not to sell these scripts as he has 0 part in its development part and he doesn’t even know the complexity of this project involving SQL queries and react and other code.

He is not having react developer source code to any of these scripts but just the compiled part. So that’s the major proof that he will not be able to show even the react component & folder structure of these scripts.

This guy is a complete fraud, scam and a thief. He doesn’t even have the react developer source code. He is just blindly editing the react-compiled built part to make changes to make it sellable.

I’d request everyone on the forum to stop encouraging such frauds and request cfx.re staff to take appropriate action against him.

I don’t really have much time to waste with this guy, already wasted more than a year with this fraud.
This guy has sold himself for the money.

EDIT: His own old video that he gave is a proof showing the credit at the bottom.
In his old youtube video, it clearly shows the credit in the MDT written “Crafted by Diamond”
His old video link with timestamp: DB MDT | Police and Lawyer Actions | DB Framework | Fivem - YouTube
Screenshot: Link to screenshot proof from his own video

He seem to removed that video from his own YT channel to not get caught but he doesn’t know that hes a dubmo and I have saved those videos that he deleted.

Proof of his old youtube videos on his channel that he deleted:

1. MDT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1loctWM0P7gCsVhZOlAN27StVHa9XA4Cz/view?usp=sharing
  2. Banking: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1muRR6eLj-w7785Z_dvMIHymTLCxJ-zC2/view?usp=sharing

This guy’s account is permanently blacklisted in Discord Warden database Proof
His cfx.re account was banned multiple times for doing such similar acts Proof

Siri scripts discord server blacklisted on warden for this scam: Proof
Siri scripts aka Rox aka Dolaji account perma blacklisted on warden: Proof

If you say that you have developed this. Show me the react component folder structure of this MDT, banking, multicharacter. Ofcourse, you don’t have it because you never wrote a single line code of any part of these scripts and you don’t have react developer source code.

Please don’t call yourself a developer if you cannot respect someone’s work. You actually have very low IQ to understand development and the effort it takes to develop such things because you never made things yourself from scratch.

My previous post on his MDT topic: [PAID] Police and Lawyer MDT - #9 by Luckshya
His previous topic: [PAID] Police and Lawyer MDT

1 Like