[PAID] Police and Lawyer MDT

Unique and Advance MDT [Police & Lawyer] and Compatible with any Qbcore and ESX server

Tebex

Features

• Using this MDT tool, officers will be able to create files, add photos to files, add Person and Officer Involved, collect a evidence system to make a report or incident and view all of the details associated with those files
  • License System
  • BOLO can create for other officer to look up the task
  • Warrant Approve + Reject system for lawyer
  • Profile Create with all the details that player hold [Property, Priors, Vehicle].
  • New system Added for reducible jail sentence for player by increasing the fine
  • Every Evidence ID have unique number to help out the officer [use in a future mdt evidence]
  • Dark and Light theme included
  • Extended Sidebar System included
  • Other officer can not touch any other officer reports to do any fishy stuff
  • Warrant Expire System
  • Profile Comment System to make any notes
  • 2 Different Kind of Investigative and Civilian Report for easy to assign the work
  • Search System for Charges, Prior Reports or Incident
  • Give Charges System to lawyer for helping out our officer

Showcase Video

Disclaimer:

• Script is Protected by cfx escrow system / you can only edit config part of the script.
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5600
Requirements oxmysql
Support Yes
9 Likes

Looks quite cool although this looks alot like a reskin of the rockstar mdt / ps mdt.
Although if you made it yourself then great work.

This is compatible whit outlaw linden alert for calls ?

1 Like

Will be nice add like the mdt rockstars a similar dashboard !

I made this year ago (DB MDT | Police and Lawyer Actions | DB Framework | Fivem - YouTube) and ps-mdt was released 5 months ago.

Yeah, I mainly meant rockstar mdt / echo rp mdt which has been around for years. (ps mdt is based on rockstar mdt / echorp mdt).

2 Likes

Zerio is right, echo mdt was made more than year ago and after that peoples start to make own reskins.

i don’t want to start discussion here but my mdt made with react sir :smile: anything else?

1 Like

I would like to inform all the users and the cfx.re team that this MDT is stolen by him from me and my brother (Diamond) when we used to work with him. We have warned him several times to not to sell this MDT as he has 0 part in its development part and he doesn’t even know the complexity of this project involving SQL queries and react and other code.

This guy is a complete fraud, scam and a thief. He doesn’t even have the react developer source code. He is just blindly editing the react-compiled built part to make changes to make it sellable.

I’d request everyone on the forum to stop encouraging such frauds and request cfx.re staff to take appropriate action against him.

I don’t really have much time to waste with this guy, already wasted more than a year with this fraud.
This guy has sold himself for the money.

EDIT: His own old video that he gave is a proof showing the credit at the bottom.
In his old youtube video, it clearly shows the credit in the MDT written “Crafted by Diamond”
His old video link with timestamp: DB MDT | Police and Lawyer Actions | DB Framework | Fivem - YouTube
Screenshot: Link to screenshot proof from his own video

This guy’s account is permanently blacklisted in Discord Warden database Proof
His cfx.re account was banned multiple times for doing such similar acts Proof

EDIT 2: If you say that you have developed this. Show me the react component folder structure of this MDT. Ofcourse, you don’t have it because you never wrote a single line code of any part of this MDT and you don’t have react developer source code.

Please dont call yourself a developer if you cannot respect someone’s work. You actually have very low IQ to understand development and the effort it takes to develop such things because you never made things yourself from scratch.

1 Like

uff another kid is here, i already replied two users and I don’t want to start with another kid.

EDIT: my roleplay server name is Diamond Roleplay India that’s why I put credit in my old video with “Crafted by Diamond”, this is not for you kid.
also I’m not banned from warden check date and time in image - Proof

It doesn’t make any sense to write the author as server name in MDT. Stop making excuses. There are other names also in that video who gave ideas for this MDT. Now don’t say they are also server names.

and about the warden, Warden doesn’t ban the account, it flags you as blacklisted in its database. Proof

This lame excuse of server name as credit in MDT lmao proved the whole point now. Good.

If you say that you have developed this. Show me the react component folder structure of this MDT. Ofcourse, you don’t have it because you never wrote a single line code of any part of this MDT and you don’t have react developer source code.

Also, just go and ask anyone out there who was a part of DRI (Diamond Roleplay) and HTRP (Hydra Town Roleplay), who made this MDT and who were part of its development team.

3 Likes

I am Diamond, I starting developing this MDT back in April 2021 and he have the compiled react files and not the react source files.
And as my brother @Luckshya mentioned, everyone who was part of DRI or HTRP knows who developed this.
What a scam this guy is.

2 Likes

we all know this guys is a thief I’m from DRI Dev team this dolaji is scammer, once a thief always a thief.

I do not have time to provide proof for you kid, also I know who is in dri dev team and you know who is owner of dri lol.

It takes time to make fake proof (or proof that doesn’t exist) and NOT provide the proof for something you made yourself or atleast have all the source code.
You do not have react source code for this project except compiled one, that proves it. Also, stop using the word “kid”, it looks so immature. Everyone can see who is the “kid” here.

I’m ready to provide any kind of proof to anyone who doubts anything about it.

1 Like

U know only one thing copy paste that’s it.

want me to join the convo dear?

1 Like

I wish him all the love and power to become a decent human being and not steal anything in future.

4 Likes

The tebex link and video link is dead ! Can you resend ?

idk why i got notification for this
but
he has made the things private the preview as well as the tebex package