[PAID] [QBCore] Bennys with Stancer | NoPixel Inspired

i cant start the script this is the error https://i.imgur.com/VDWDzFe.png

sorry try again

didnt work , the script start but the wheel get fck up after i quit the menu

1 Like

do you know when?

when i have done, idk when i will done

Hello! Just wanna ask:

• will players just have to come in and install/make whatever changes to their own cars?
  • can be changed to a different system where you pick your parts and receive a receipt then Tuners/ any other mechanics shop can do the cosmetics for you and you pay them instead?
1 Like

How a get the script? Tebex is off :frowning:

Just bought this and have what might seem like a dumb qustion but what do I do with this part of the install?

Triggers ( export / trigger )

“export[trd-tuners-main]:EnterFitment()” or “script-customs:client:EnterWheelFitment” to open the fitment menu.
“export[trd-tuners-main]:EnterCustoms()” or “script-customs:client:EnterCustoms” to open the bennys menu.
“export[trd-tuners-main]:EnterCustomsAdmin()” or “script-customs:client:EnterCustomsAdmin” and an optional trigger if you wanted to create a trigger only for admins.

Nothing is just to inform the triggers that open the menu.

Ok I must have missed something in the install because I try to use it through the radial menu and nothing happens. Do I need to put that code someplace? Or am I missing something else?

I didn’t see any errors anyplace but I will look again and let you know if I do.

EDIT: I got it working but I am seeing this in the console

latest QBCore?

1 Like

yes it is a brand new framework install.

I’ll download the latest version and do a test and I would fix if it was broken

there was an update a few days ago to qb-core but I am working off a version from a few days earlier so I doubt there is that big of a change but it is possible.

i can only add four customize bays at one garage i tried adding more at my other two mechanic shops but they dont appear on the radial menu. any reason why thats the case?

hey hey so everyone on my server can use this is there any way to make it so only The job tuner can use this

yes in config file

customize bays? what is this?

like i currently have for 4 coords at one mechanic shop that work and when i try to alter the the coords at other shops the customization menu doesn’t appear, the menu only appears at the first shop

any wrong changes on config file