[PAID] [QBCore] Bennys with Stancer | NoPixel Inspired

no there’s no wrong coords, but i just checked and saw that i didn’t change the (Config.DebugPoly) from false to true, im going to try that and see if it works

ok let me know if it worked

i changed the statement to true and tried changing a different coord and it still isn’t working for some reason

well players can still open the menus even after i said it to fales for them

Good morning

Horn option doesn’t seem to work

Fixed

problem solved thank you :grinning:

Hey TR Development,

As i am starting a Drifting JDM Server. That only Deals with alot of Grade And Class Vehicles and Competitive Races.
I got to know your Script through one of my Friends so,

I want to buy your Open Source Stance Package but i have some questions:

1 - Is the stance menu accessable through Item ?
2 - Does the Stance settings applied on Wheels are saved in database and are wheels synced across all players on the Server ?
3 - Does the Script work as a Stand-alone?

No, but you can make it possible.
Yes
Not just QBCore as it says in the title

did u find anything like this ?

hi! your script looks awesome! congratz!

a few questions so i can decide on the purchase…
1- i have different mechanics where i use different jobnames, for example, i have 1 mechanic place where only players with ‘bennys’ job can work, another one where only ‘lscustom’ employees can work… so can i use your script in different places for different jobs ?

2- does this script have a ‘fix’ option on menu ?

3- does this script has an ‘repairkit’ item to use to fix vehicles ?

4- its possible to integrate a billing script ? i use jaksam’s billing script, can i integrate with your script so when the mechanic finish the job i can send a bill to the costumer ?

5- its possible to apply the changes just after the costumer pays the bill ?

6- its possible to have a ‘owner’ as player ? and the money spent on the mechanic goes to the society account ?

thanks in advance

@TRDevelopment what’s the difference between Bennys with Stancer and Bennys with Stancer fullsource?

what is your discord , I just buy ur script can stancer change wheel siza

No this can not change the wheel size, you have the preview to see what you can do with the script.

any idea to fix this

The Chinese language I am using is UTF-8. I have changed the label of Respray inside and it cannot be used anymore. The content in Respray has disappeared
GQZM6FFW756Z}X