[PAID][QBCore] AI Speedzone Control for Police

Catch22 Speedzones
Allow Police Officers to place down radius based speed limitations for AI and Players.

Features:

• Able to add/remove/edit zones with simple EventHandlers
  • Unlimited zones active at a single time
  • Customizable radius and speeds
  • Warning displayed on players screen when they enter a zone
  • Works with join-in-progress, zones are automatically synced to all players once player is loaded.
  • Integrates cleanly with qb-radialmenu

Preview
YouTube :point_left:

Dependencies:
Server Version 4752 or Above !
QBCore Framework

[FiveM Asset Escrow System]
Script is protected using Cfx’s Asset Escrow system. Configuration is unencrypted.

:shopping_cart: Buy this script on Tebex

Code accessible No
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements QBCore
Support Yes
1 Like

would you make a version for esx? and can you add if player drives in the zone it damages the vehicle

No plans for an ESX version at this stage, however it would be fairly easy to convert. Maybe if there is enough interest I can throw together one for ESX.

With regards to damage, this is probably not something I’m willing to implement.

So basically this without the menu, only for QB and its paid for…

1 Like

Had no idea this existed, thanks for the link!

Possible to get this to work for other jobs it only works if its under the Police part of qb-radialmenu, It won’t work under trooper or sheriff job radialmenu I setup.

Been waiting to see if they were going to reply to @SoldatMI, I was wondering the same thing. We use more than just police and it seems everything is locked out??? Anyway to add in Sheriff job for this?

Support Yes is stated in the above message, yet we ask a question and get crickets. Again like Soldat20, I would like to add Sheriff and Trooper instead of police and it seems this ONLY see the police job. Can we have the ability to do this?