[PAID] [QB & ESX/OX_INV] MetaClothes (Clothes as Item)

Hey ! It’s compatible with es_extended 1.2 ?

I thought it was using the item… It was not specified in the description of the script for sale… :frowning:

2 Likes

It is using the items, describe me ur problem, what you really want this script to do ? If it cant actually maybe it’s easily added :slight_smile:

For ox you need a more updated version of ox-inventory or adapt it thanks to the instructions of ox, it’s an easy patch.

But if it’s another inventory that you want to use with MetaClothes later maybe it will not need an update it depend of your inventory

1 Like

Video uploaded

• There is now a video that show you how the script work and the adaptation that I did with it for my server, so I don’t use commands (I can help you to do like me if you need help on a specific resource)

qs-inventory required

1 Like

Looking cool and fresh.

Hello, before buying the script I have a few questions, in view of my scam that I received from RKLClothing.

• Does it use another notification resource like OkokNotify or does it use OX Inventory/ESX basic notifications
  • If I command /bag, this one gives me the clothes, if I give this clothes to another player, the player can use it as clothes?
  • The menu you use to write commands and distributed with?

Thank you !

Hello Sam, the resource only use esx legacy and ox_inventory (It need skinchanger/esx_skin, or any resource that replace it)

If you do /bag it remove the bag and give you this bag as item, when you give it to another player he will be able to equip it like you do, and the menu that I used for it is ContextMenu (By Kiminaze) it’s a free resource.

(Redid the answer here so everyone has it :stuck_out_tongue: )

Patch 1.3

• Fix a problem with the watches that were not unequip (Thank you Podz for the report :kissing_heart:)
1 Like

Problem to solve :
For example, if a person has a pair of glasses on his face, and she puts one on top, his removes the face one.

• Make sure that when a person has a pair of glasses on their face, or another item, they put it back in the inventory, before changing the new item

French
Par exemple, si une personne à une paire de lunette sur le visage, et qu’elle en remets une par dessus, sa lui supprime celle du visage

• Faire en sorte que lorsque une personne à une paire de lunette sur le visage, ou un autre article, sa lui remets dans l’inventaire, avant de faire le changement du nouvel article

Fixed the fact that item don’t get back to ur inventory when u equip another item of the same type
(I forgot that I renamed all functions for tests and custom use)

For the moment it don’t give ur clothes back to ur inventory when you buy clothes from shops because it depends of script, but I will add a new function this weekend so you can get the outfits that you just bought in your inventory as an outfit item

Patch 1.4

• Added a lot of things in Config.lua so you can adapt the resource to any skin resource that you want (Not obliged to use esx_skin / skinchanger anymore, you can convert metaclothes to QB or any other framework easily if you know a little bit how to dev in QB for example) :+1:
1 Like

I need help with the setup, how can I contact you?

Hello Kappa, come in PM to explain me your problem with the setup :slight_smile:

Patch 1.5

• QBcore version is now available (Thank you 0pax for helping :smiling_face_with_tear:)

Patch 1.5.1

• Forgot to remove a debug in my client.lua that was making the script not saving the clothes, it’s now fixed !
1 Like

Patch 1.5.2

• Hair are now keeping their color ! Every bugs should be fixed now, PM me if you see other problems or if you have any problem with the script :wink:

• Now when you change the variation of your hair style it doesn’t save anymore so you can attach/detach your hair and keep the same hair style as before (I was obliged to do this because one hair style can be the variation of multiple other hair style so that was in conflict if I was only saving it)

The next update of the resource will be outfits as item, hope you will like it :slight_smile:
(I need to finish some things in my server before working on it, so it will take sometime)

1 Like

Is there a planned update to the support for qs inventory? very much looking forward to

1 Like

Hello Xuanxuan, I don’t actually plan to look at qs-inventory because I need to release my server soon, but if you know a little bit how qs-inventory’s metadata work, maybe PM me and we will looking together to do it :wink:

1 Like