[PAID] [QB & ESX/OX_INV] MetaClothes (Clothes as Item)

MetaClothes (Version 1.5.2)

MetaClothes is a resource that will allow players to unequip their clothes and get them as items in their inventory, it also allow to open/close their jacket, helmet thanks to variants of theses components.

Features

• Give the possibility to unequip your clothes and get them as items.
  • Close/Open clothes that can be closed/opened like Helmets and Jackets.

MetaClothes Showcase

Tebex

ESX (Waiting Fivem’s anwser before I can finally fix it)
QBcore (Waiting Fivem’s anwser before I can finally fix it)

This resource is intended to help me fund future resource purchases for my FiveM server.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 779 ±
Requirements QBcore / ESX Legacy + ox_inventory
Support Yes
4 Likes

Hey, ye i can help you by testing that, and is there any chance to QBCORE version?

2 Likes

Yes I could try to do that, I never tried QBCORE but I heared they got metadata too :slight_smile: (I send you the coupon in PM)

1 Like

I love this ! Can you make this for qs-inventory ? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m going to do QBcore first then I will take a look at qs-inventory, I PM you when I’m working on it if you want :+1:

2 Likes

Very very thx !!

1 Like

Nice, very excited to see QB version. You’ll have my purchase once that’s done.

1 Like

Patch 1.1

• Your clothes are now saved when you unequip / equip them (I forgot to add it :crazy_face:)

I don’t don’t know if it send you automatically the changes, so tell me if it don’t (First time I use tebex & FiveM asset’s upload system)

1 Like

I just purchased and all the files are locked…can’t even open the config :rofl:

I will change it soon, I had set an escrow_ignore but didn’t seem to work maybe I didn’t wrote correctly the name of my file :stuck_out_tongue:

But yea except Config.lua all is obfuscated because all my code is in client.lua and 5% in server.lua, but if u want more configs after I fix this problem tell me, I will try to satisfied ur needs :smile::+1:

I uploaded it back, tell me if you have idea of new settings in the Config.lua :grin:

version for esx_inventoryhud would be cool

esx_inventoryhud don’t have metadata if I remember correctly, you should change to ox_inventory :thinking:

Please PM with QBCORE updates. We use lj-inventory (easily replaces QBCORE) and would absolutely love this.

1 Like

Please PM when updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was looking for a script like this. We use the quasar inventory. Do I have to craft the items for clothing? If you still need it I would help you!

1 Like

Can you make this for qs-inventory ?

Since we have qs-inventory ourselves, I’ll try it. Just need the script

Hello, I purchased this resource, do you think it would be possible to make it on mf-inventory (ModFreaks)?

Time you learn how to code and make things :slight_smile: