[PAID] Police Station

Offer to your server an amazing place with this police Station !

Interior full custom, in an original place !

Standed next to the construction buildings, in place of the old PremiumDeluxeMotorsport, this Building will make your players very happy. Fully Custom, it’s a brand new MAP, never seen before

• One Exterior with trashs, parking, little garden around the building
  • Basement that offer many possibilities as:

Plenty of cells for inmates
1 Room for Mugshot
1 Evidence Room
1 Interrogation room with one-way window

• One Rooftop with Helipad and access from the interior
  • One stair with multiple office for the police officers
  • Space for television shows or introduction

Available here : https://cityv-resources.tebex.io/package/6239320

(Sorry for the bad quality, i run it on a potato PC)
Présentation Video

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Requirements No
Support No

My Other Mappings

2 Likes

No preview and 45 EUR? hell no

Hello, i will try to make one as soon as i can !

Hurry! hurry!

no going to lie … no one will buy this unless you have a preview … the outside looks good tho

I’ve added a presentation video for the mapping !

Did someone forget to pay the electricity bills or what happened to the lights inside xd

I think’s its my game render that did this. I’ve tried with friends that played on my server, and the mapping seem to have more ligh on their game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ahhh maybe he got a graphicmod or something

1 Like

I like the concept of this, needs a proper Timecycle though, otherwise you’ll get that glow around your character and bad lighting, also vertex painting will help as well. Otherwise pretty neat looking MLO

1 Like

too expensive

I’m sorry if you think this, I spent a lot of time and energy on this MLO. I personally judge that this price is fair about the time that I spent on it

But I want to try to publish more of my work, in order for you to have the choice among less expensive Mapping on my store.

I also will try to make promotions on my scripts and mappings, maybe it allow people’s that think it’s too expensive to afford my work

I think the mlo itself is good except that the rooms/offices are too small in my opinion, but there is a huge lack of detail, far too many empty walls, empty corners in the rooms, poorly selected props in general. But it definitely has potential for improvement.

Not worth 50€ its really empty nothing special overall, add more details and work on the lighting its so dark in there

So the city decided open a new police station right down the road from Mission Row PD?

This Police Station was originally designated for my 80’s server, we don’t use the MissionRow One. We found it was used too many times by the other servers and we wanted to use an original one.

So we decided to use the ‘construction building’ Mapping to hide the Mission row’s one and use this one instead

If i remember good