[Free] Mission Row PD Replacement with construction

I have been looking through the whole of the fivem community for something to completely remove mission row pd, so I made something to hide it better as the server I dev for we hate this police station.
[Construction site].rar (19.3 KB)

Once im done ill attach the file but I’m looking for some idea/advice to make it look better

Update----

[Construction site].rar (50.3 KB) (21/8/23)
Added tarpaulin,Lights,removed car spawning

—Update----

—Update–

[Construction site].rar (8.5 MB)

instructions
1-Download File
2-Extract file
3-Add ro server resource folder
4-Ensure folder

26 Likes

where is the download link

1 Like

Download?

1 Like

im still making it, but ill attach what i got currently got

just added it

1 Like

any problems just comment

This is actually a pretty great idea. Love it!

1 Like

good job man some good shit for servers that dont have mrpd yet soo they add this and in time they will buy mrpd

2 Likes

thanks man, ye good for a place holder for people thats are going to replace it with a pd station or a car park mlo in my case

Welldone, nice work. %100 will use this while making MRPD MLO.

1 Like

Oh man this is cool hahah! Good work man, I can see you also put a lot of time/thought into prop random rotations etc to make it more realistic!

2 Likes

Hey man, love the build infact i’m even using this on my pd! But I have one issue, base game AI generation here, the cars still sadly spawn and bug out, any ideas to remove the spawn points for AI’s?

1 Like

Ye its easy to remove car generation i can sort it for ya Saturday

Cars spawning are part of ymaps and /or scenarios. You can use my server scenarios script to remove the NPCs.

2 Likes

well done very cool!

1 Like

I like this concept and am trying it out. Everything loads fine except the scaffolding doesn’t appear at all around the building; any idea why?

1 Like

Send a pic?

1 Like

Try down load it again if not ull re upload the file sat

1 Like

Hey mate i put a updated pic download the new one and it should work