[PAID]Piazza Navona - Legion Square Replacement

Piazza Navona - Legion Square Replacement.

Hi. I’m releasing due to reselling i seen worldwide on ds. So, here we are. This is the original, as for the others Piazza del Popolo and Capozzo Automotive.

Every model is made by me so no IP stuffs.

It’s very optimized so don’t expect big poly models, everything is baked as detail, and the texture for the “big things” was taken on the place, with cloud point tecnology and hardly decimated. So no fps drops, but it’s a very expensive way of making stuffs.

Showcase Video
Tebex (120€ + VAT)

Some of my other releases:

Other MLOs:

Paid
Los Santos Customs MLO
Capozzo Cardealer - Del Perro Beach
Casale degli ulivi - Italian Ranch
Premium Motorsport Cardealer - Legion Square
Bar Italia - Legion Square
Vinewood Carwash
Groove Carwash
Sandy Shores Carwash
Dragmania - Custom part shop - Los Santos
Cubic Design Mansion - Paleto Bay
Johnny Garage - Vinewood Mechanic shop
Piazza del Popolo - Rome Legion Square

Free
Sonic Gears - Paleto Bay Music Shop MLO
Green Eats - Del Perro Supermarket
Rocksford parking

Subscription
MotoPass

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
3 Likes

this price is criminal.

3 Likes

Hi! Why? You can find more expensive stuffs on the forum

so will be the lag with all them vertexs used to make it lol

then dont be like them and make it cheaper …

the cheaper the more may buy it ?

When I make a map, I usually put the effort it needs to be enough for me. Sometimes it ends in 0 effort, low effort. So I usually release free. The more effort is needed in a map, the more I keep going. I find limitating the concept of “make just 50 bucks quality mods”. For me, is not just about money.

The models are not high poly. All the details you see are a mix of parallax/baked effects. No model has more than 6000 vertex total, meaning the square being more light than the original one. So you are likely will have no fps drop on a medium hardware machine. It’s an heavy and expensive process to do, so here why the map is expensive. A lot of power, time and real photos from the place needed to make that thing

ooh damn fair … i mean the price is still a little high lol

cheaper price = more sales
high price = less sales

This is something to keep in mind when pricing stuff up … to you this may be worth more then what your asking… but to the buyer there no great rp gain from buying this as it dont / cant create roleplay unlike a mlo or a script… so people will look at this and be like " $120 for something using a space in the server thats not needed" … at the end of the day this is you and this is your release … so you do you and price it what you like . just trying to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

the first two lines of the post. They explain the point you not seeing.

You simply cannot justify a price that high.

1 Like

That is an outright lie, this is a 3d scan of a real place. Did you know these sort of art pieces hold copyrights? You don’t have the right to sell this.

Sure you may have edited the terrain with some VERY boring flat textures and poorly placed some bollards around the fountains, but YOU DID NOT make these models.

1 Like

While you may have put in the work to create these models, the plaza looks very slapped together. Everything feels out of place.

I think you could have spent less time making the models. One of those three fountains could have been a center piece to a nicely designed plaza.

I’m not against charging that much for premium mlos/work, but doesn’t feel like it’s worth buying.

These monuments were created in the 16th and 17th centuries, they fall out of copyright protection if OP purchased/made the models.

1 Like

Wow this is really well done, amazing work & very inspired as well!

2 Likes

Regardless, he can’t go around claiming he made them when they are 3d scans.

Hahahahaha I know that, is what I said. I DO THOSE KIND OF STUFFS IN REAL LIFE.

Is my 3d scans. I’m an engineer working on alicevision stuffs. This is not the only one, i made also a greek anphiteatre that is esclusive of a server and some other roman tombs. You can call me whenever you wanna learn photogrammetry and serious stuffs like that bro. For example, when you say reality catture you speak a out a brand. A software. Locked one also. Speak a out the tecnology instead, AliceVision, for example. And open source software a, not like a lot of modders that used very expensive but cracked softwares to sell stuffs :wink:

Made in 13th century by Bernini. The are property of Italian people and UNeSCO. So yes, I got right to make everything I want about 13th century as you too!

You dont need to buy!

And no one should.