[Paid] NewsPaperV2

Click here For Preview

Video Preview
https://youtu.be/QQL8j5dLUaA

Click Here To get this Script

How Does it Work
When stand near the news stand and do the command /news and news paper telling the players what is going on in the city

Wow, you wont sell your script i think …

3 Likes

? don’t understand

You need to work on your CSS my friend. Not trying to be rude in any way shape or form, but this is not worth money.

2 Likes

ok but it is not Css by the way

Put some effort in your post description, tebex link in main post etc

[Hurt Feelings Edit]
Seems like I got flagged. Whatever breh. Good luck with your sales!

ooooo @itsxScrubz is bullying again. imma tell mom.

Anyway for real, im not gonna shit on you for tryna make money and learning. but this in my opinion is a very quick job its like some sort of font awesome icon blown up huge with some html elements sprinkled on top.

Might not actually be that but that’s what it looks like from a first look. also I didn’t see any way to modify the paper in-game etc.

Maybe look into away to make it job-specific so they can roleplay a news outlet and make the paper look like a real newspaper.

not to be rude but rn it’s just a simple html pop-up with static content that can easily be made from a quick search on the forums and isn’t worth money. but with a neat redesign and dynamic content that can be set by certain jobs and boom, big money maker from all the esx server kids

Good start but not eye-catching. Would be nice if the news could be spread throughout the page and looked more like a real newspaper.

1 Like

It’s not like a newspaper, it’s like a tablet. If you rework css not use border-radius and dark tone background. You should check some newspapers. Good sales my friend.

1 Like