You can find it here press here
ESX

Video here Yow Cooking Job https://discord.gg/rZZB3ed8Gf

Other Script
News Paper V2

If you Want this script Click here

Video Preview: Yow Cooking Job https://discord.gg/rZZB3ed8Gf

1 Like

Hey sir great release can i ask u a question what animation do you use when cooking

1 Like

i use “amb@prop_human_bbq@male@idle_a” for that

Thankss for that infoo love u much

1 Like

In the video preview, this requires a job , however once I have purchased this, it has changed from the video , all of the config is “no longer used “ and can be done without a job :confused: kinda disappointing

1 Like

hey when it “–say not using this anymore” it mean you can’t change the amount of money you want players to give before starting or get when they delivery the food in the config it is at an other place but the job required thing I take it out because I think people would like it more as an activity that everyone can do

Nice job

1 Like

Well thats not entirely true. You should have left it as an option - I bought this because it said cooking and delivery job…its not even a job and its pretty broken. No blips, no information of what to do next. I think you really should edit this.

1 Like

Why should I left something in the script that don’t work it can be change but not in the config i said it above and the script is not broken also there is no blips because I did not make any there wasn’t any in the preview neither

And about the job requirements thing I will just make and update that make you able to make it an active or to make it requirements a job

If you have bought this script and want it that it requirements a job or want to know to to change the amount of money to start working or the amount you get when you delivered the food then make an ticket

Update

• Information added to make players know what to do next
  • Added back job requirement

If you have bought this script already read the Important section on the website

Excellent thank you!

1 Like

Link dead

1 Like

It’s fixed now

Link is dead again

1 Like