[PAID] MRC Fire + Firefighter Job (with working hose)

MRC FIRE

Video Preview:

Firefighter Video Preview

Purchase:

$30 On Tebex

Issue Tracking

Github

Features:

• Persistent Fires:

• Fires persist until server restart, providing a realistic and immersive gameplay experience.
  • Climbable Ladders:

• Enhance exploration with the ability to climb ladders, adding a new dimension to your virtual world.
  • Fireproof Suits:

• Equip players with fireproof suits to ensure their safety while dealing with intense blazes.
  • Fire Truck Hose System:

• Introduce a realistic fire truck hose system for effective firefighting, adding a strategic element to emergencies.
  • Random Emergencies/Fires:

• Experience dynamic gameplay with randomly generated emergencies and fires, keeping players on their toes.
  • Easy Emergency Creation:

• Facilitate game masters with a user-friendly system for effortlessly creating new emergencies and challenges.
  • Water Level Meter:

• Monitor water levels with an intuitive meter, adding a layer of resource management to firefighting scenarios.
  • Customizable Fire Departments:

• Tailor fire departments to your liking, each with unique garages and stashes for a personalized server experience.
Code is accessible No (with exceptions)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5053
Requirements QBCore: qb-inventory/ox_inventory, qb-target/ox_target, qb-menu/ox_lib, oxmysql
ESX: ox_inventory, ox_target, ox_lib, oxmysql
Support Yes
5 Likes

be dope to see on ESX!

Has a soft dependency on QBCore. I do not currently have a converted version, but all functions using QBCore are unescrowed

1 Like

Dispatch? If so, PS-dispatch?

Yeah there is a hook for when fires and emergencies start, in the compatability file. You can trigger your dispatch system within there

1 Like

when Esx version?

Just purchased the script! Any chances that you can make it a config option to pay the society account rather than the player?

Thank you for your purchase! Sure i will do an update tonight

this has to be the “hottest” fire job ive seen yet. straight “fire” resource! keep up the great work.

2 Likes

I have just updated the code to include Compatability.RewardFire(src, location) and Compatability.RewardEmergency(src). You should now be able to use a society account

1 Like

Could you also make a standalone version?
I don’t usually use QBCore, but I plan to purchase this script.

2 Likes

Discord Support

1 Like

Or email

1 Like

is it possible to use ox_inventory and ox_target?

Yes. There is a config_compatibility.lua file in which you can replace qb-target with ox_target along with the add item/remove item inventory exports

This script is fun.
But when it becomes big flames like a pic, it is impossible to extinguish.
Sometimes even large flames can be extinguished.

Good picture. I will try to make fires more reliable. Thank you for the feed back. Stay tuned

Uploaded a fix. Fires now place on ground properly and if they are too far away or in the void, will despawn. Should fix any issues with not being able to put em out

2 Likes

Has their been any updates for the hose to be more smooth for the client and others watching?

H̶e̶l̶l̶o̶!̶ T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ y̶o̶u̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ h̶o̶s̶e̶ i̶s̶n̶’t̶ v̶e̶r̶y̶ s̶m̶o̶o̶t̶h̶ f̶o̶r̶ v̶i̶e̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ c̶l̶i̶e̶n̶t̶s̶. T̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ c̶l̶i̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ c̶a̶n̶ b̶e̶ a̶ l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ t̶r̶i̶c̶k̶y̶. J̶u̶s̶t̶ u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ a̶ t̶e̶m̶p̶o̶r̶a̶r̶y̶ p̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ t̶o̶ s̶m̶o̶o̶t̶h̶ o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ v̶i̶s̶u̶a̶l̶s̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶h̶e̶ h̶o̶s̶e̶. I̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ p̶l̶a̶n̶ t̶o̶ r̶e̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ t̶h̶e̶ p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ h̶o̶s̶e̶ s̶e̶g̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶, s̶o̶ i̶t̶ d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶’t̶ r̶u̶n̶ a̶s̶ h̶e̶a̶v̶y̶. M̶o̶s̶t̶ r̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶s̶ ‘C̶o̶n̶f̶i̶g̶.S̶y̶n̶c̶C̶l̶i̶e̶n̶t̶s̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶v̶a̶l̶ =̶ 6̶0̶’ i̶n̶ c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶g̶.l̶u̶a̶ I̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶r̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶s̶ (̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ r̶e̶s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶s̶ o̶r̶ a̶n̶t̶i̶c̶h̶e̶a̶t̶)̶ u̶p̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ n̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶.