[PAID] Mesterac

2 Language: Hungarian and English but you can translate it for your server to any language any time in the configs

Functions:
Easy install
Anti-triggers
Anti-explosion spam
weapon, object, vehicle, ped, explosion blacklist
Anti resource and AntiCheat stop/restart
Anti noclip
Anti speedhack
Anti spectate
Anti invisible vehicle
Anti superjump
Anti godmode
Anti thermal or night vision
Anti player blips
Anti clearpedtask
Anti weapon damage multiplier
Anti Lua injection
Anti CheatEngine
Blacklisted words in chat
Good admin bypass
Create screenshot about player with a command
Unban command, refresh bans command
You can config almost everything
Discord webhook messages

Bugs: I don’t know about any bug yet.

Support: Active and support. If any problem reported it will be fixed as soon as possible!

There is 2 option to buy. The 2 option gives you the same script with the same support.
Tebex(75€ +vat)
Tebex (5€/month+vat)

I wish you all a cheat-free game! in fivem :slight_smile:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2108
Requirements Mysql-async and screenshot-basic
Support Yes
1 Like

wow os nice ac bro congratulations

1 Like

Bro, ain’t 75€ for this too much? But your script, your decision.

woow, very good congratulations :white_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I wouldn’t say so. There’s a lot of other anticheat with similar price. It’s getting updates every time when I can protect other things and I’m trying to help everyone fast as I can if they need help with the ac. Like tomorrow the ac will have some new functions if everything goes well. And we have the option 2 with the 5euro/month price. I know with a long time it can be more than 75euro but as I see a lot of server can’t live trough 6 month sadly, so they cancell it and they paid 30euro + the vat. But if someone sub to the ac and he likes it and make cheaters stay away from the server it’s worth it. Taht’s my opinion. But thanks for your opinion too I appreciate that!

Well, but other anticheats, e.g. this one: Anticheat - Revolutionary anticheat is 2 times cheaper with more detections.

For now have more detections. And my ac is just an option in the market like evey other. No one is forced to buy it. It will have a lot of updates in the future if everything goes well. If people don’t want my ac, life goes on. But I will maybe think about the price.