[PAID] Joystick Compatibility V (Airplane)

Joystick Compatibility V (Airplane)

This premium resource is a great addition to any server, providing a gaming experience that allow you to pilot your plane with joystick on GTA V. The realism has been reproduced in detail and will continue to evolve to achieve perfection. This script can allow you to pilot a plane like in reality.

A large amount of development and time has gone into this resource.

This plugin is made by RAMEX_DELTA_GTA and allow you to use your flight simulator yoke to pilot plane on GTA V !

Paid Resource

This is a paid resource, we are conducting the sale of it through Tebex. This is approved by FiveM and we have been in contact with them to confirm this sale is approved.

Usage

|300x186.344

Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others / All

Support

GameShop GTA are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to GTA Joystick Plane V and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots & video

Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!

video

Buy it now !

Other resources :

:red_car:Steering Wheel Compatibility V
:ghost:Among US
:heart:Character Creation V
:white_flower:AutomaticTranslator V
:speaking_head:Voice Recognition
Pokemon V

7 Likes

I mean, this resources buzzing buzzing

1 Like

Nicex

1 Like

very nice look interesting

2 Likes

does this work with the tca airbus controller from thrustmaster

Yes sure i can add it

awesome let me know when

Good evening I just bought your resource but it is not compatible with the THRUSTMASTER T FLIGHT HOTAS X

How do I use this script? I have my flight stick connected and tried it in game, it didn’t work I use the ThrustMaster T FLight Stick X. DO you know why?

Does this work with thrustmaster t16000m?
Throttle and joystick?

Does this work with TurtleBeach VelocityOne Flightstick