Dele

(post deleted by author)

13 Likes

wow nice release love it :heart:

2 Likes

Looks amazing ! Nice release, thanks !

2 Likes

Removed off-topic Tebex package that was linked.

Please put more effort into the use of your release and the description. You say voice recognition, but what? Is this using some third party library, if so which one. What can a developer do with this? How can they configure it and perhaps give an example on how a menu would be controlled using this?

It’s a pretty barebones release topic.

3 Likes

It’s good :ok_hand:

1 Like

What means subscribe, it’s a month payment? Anyway looks very cool the script!

2 Likes

holyshit

2 Likes

This is the same guy who was selling the Among Us script, he removed the script auth to all customers the first week… leaving an useless script for days. After that, he published the script again but on a very reduced price, scamming all his first customers, including me. So be careful

7 Likes

FiveM Among US was my first releases and I didn’t know what price to put at the beggining, today I have lot of clients whitout any problem :wink:

1 Like

Be careful, he gave me the worst support I have ever seen on this community, his among us script was useless and even more useless with his help

5 Likes

Niceee release :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have among us script version 2.4.2 don’t have any problem with it bro

2 Likes

I have Among Us script, it has millions of bug… Really wasted money, I reported all of the bugs, but they totally ignored me. Ex. Every round same player is the impostor, on the voting screen lot of people couldnt click or screen gets stuck etc… Among Us script is one of the worst script in the fivem history.

2 Likes

Move on among us releases, and use last version 2.4.2 of among us script like @Reward_City say and stop lying is not among us releases here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

How is this subscription?
What if user cancel a subscription after downloading a product?

Hey, @Renzuzu it’s subscription because speech recognition it’s a paid

So customer need to contact you via discord
To make this properly work?
Ex. Applying google api keys etc…

No it’s not google api key

Ok this could be good if it works properly.

I suggest you to create a sample video with a sample voice recognition. Using fivem in game.
To make a better sales…
Since the whole post is maybe a little confusing to others…

This could extend roleplay function if uses properly imo. Instead of using menu or your own eye balls to interact.

Whats the language of the product are you selling?

Lua and js?

1 Like

You are absolutely right i will try to make another sample video tomorrow thank you