[PAID] iHunting | Advanced System

Dépendencies: ESX Framework, RageUI V2, mysql-async, jQuery

:fr: French:

Je vous présente une ressource qui permet de chasser, il y a beaucoup de manière de le configurer, que ce soit au niveau des positions ou des fonctionnalités a activer/désactiver, tout est dans la vidéo ci-dessous, c’est l’activité de chasse la plus poussée pour le moment, elle comporte la librairie RageUI & une page web customisée avec du CSS

____________________________________________________________________________________

:uk: English:

I present you a resource that allows you to hunt, there are many ways to configure it, whether in terms of positions or features to enable / disable, everything is in the video above, this is the most advanced hunting activity for the moment, it includes the RageUI library & a custom web page with CSS

____________________________________________________________________________________

French: Plus d’informations sur le fichier de configuration a 4:59 de la vidéo ci-dessous
English: More information on the configuration file at 4:59 of the video below

Preview
Purchase (Price: 24.00 € / 27.73 $)
Creator: DakoM (me)

• :dash: Others Resources:

3 Likes

looks interesting unfortunately all in french so I don’t fully understand all of the features

Hello, watch the video from 4:59 :wink:

looks great :sweat_smile:, is it compatible with onesync infinity?

yes it is

Can this be used as a standalone script? Would be interested in paying to have it made that way.

what do you mean by standalone ?

Can you use this with QB framework?

He mean not tied to one framework. standalone can be use in any framework.

Yes, correct

Can this be used on its own without any dependencies, if not can you create that?

no, it is up to you to change the code so that it can work with the QBus Framework

no the dependencies are mandatory but they are already included in the resource