[PAID] Hairstyle with Buckle mp Female

:white_heart: Price: 7€
:white_heart: Tebex: BUY HERE!

:white_heart: Quality Textures
:white_heart: Open Source Files
:white_heart: Optimized .ytd and .ydd
:white_heart: Compatible with Vanilla Body.

How to Stream Clothing: [How-to] Stream custom clothes

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Only Models
Requirements No
Support Yes

Why are you selling stolen mesh? This isn’t your work, and it isn’t offered for free. Stop copybotting from SecondLife.

GTA V outfits are all produced by convert modders. What shocked you about this? Can you prove to me that the outfits you use on your server are not convert products?

Double posted

I can prove that this mesh is 100% stolen mesh, which is a paid asset from another game. That someone makes their livelihood from.

Your argument is literally invalid.

Just because everyone else does it, doesn’t mean YOU should do it. I know the creator of this asset in particular and I know that it is not an asset that has been released with permission to be ported over to anything else.

It’s wild to me you’re trying to defend the fact you not only copybotted from SecondLife, but are okay with that.

Also numerous modders have partnered with Sims creators and gotten permission to port their clothing over for FREE, not to make money off of someone elses hard work. I don’t care if I can prove about all of the other items. i care about the items that I CAN prove.