[PAID][EUP} Anti-Liberal T-Shirt Pack

THESE SHIRTS MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE
If you are one of those people, please don’t continue reading.

This pack includes 26 different t-shirts spread over two sections. You can find them in vMenu 168 and 179 in the “Shirt Overlay / Jacket” section.

I didn’t include any named people on these shirts. 1 shirt does contain a cuss word. It can be seen in the provided screen shots.

THIS PACK WAS BUILT ON EUP 8.1. I couldn’t tell you if they work on other EUP versions since I don’t use other EUP versions.

To install:

• You must have a FiveM Patreon subscription that allows for EUP streaming.
  • Just drag the contents of the downloaded .rar file into your EUP resource stream folder. These are already setup and ready for FiveM servers.
  • Clear your server cache, then restart your server
  • Use your favorite clothing menu to find your shirt. (note, most other clothing menus use a different number than vMenu, but they should be close).

I don’t admit to these being great, but they aren’t bad and great for a laugh. This is why they are cheap. I’m just basically asking for a couple of bucks for my time.

A Couple Of Screen Shots

3ec4ebf28f0521f53ad2272fbdc818b6

794dfd205a75c4bb1a7afa8adcee0c5b f163ce43e76b4985aeb9604a9fb21afb

You can pickup this pack for 2 bucks (USD) at my Tebex web store:
ThatOtherGuy.tebex.io [tebex]

8 Likes

Where’s the “Trump Is Gonna Become President Again On March 4th” shirt? kek

For real though this is hilarious, I can see a lot of RP characters wearing this.

And guys, this is the FiveM forums not /r/politics let’s try to remember that before getting too serious on him.

3 Likes

That’s why I made sure to not use any names or insult any political figures. To help keep as much calm as possible.

based.

Lol that’s a good job :+1:

any other way of buying? My card won’t accept tebex. (I emailed them to change this) but wondering till then

Payments must go through Tebex, sorry. Paypal is accepted there as well if that helps.

i used my other card thanks for the pack

1 Like

No, thank you for the support.

Please help me, I am using my paypal account to pay for the shirts. But some error occurs. can somebody tell me that someone else has the same experience?

This doesn’t tell me what the error is. However, for the record, all payments are handled by Tebex, not by me. So you may need to contact them for help. Or Paypal themselves.

Too bad design I would recommend not to try this one

1 Like

LOL, you’re mad because I called you out for selling someone else’s script that you only made a couple of edits on.

Enjoy your life sir. God bless.

1 Like

it’s so bad

Says the guy who tried to sell a modified ESX scoreboard lmao

2 Likes

Can you add the shirt “Opps, we meant August”. We’ll just change it to some abirtrary date in late August. :grinning:

1 Like

I bought the pack but cant get it loaded on my server (non vmenu) any chance you can give me a hand?

Sorry, just seen this. DM me your discord info. right now for me, it’s 6am and I’m headed to work. I won’t be home until about 5pm (EST). I can help after that if you haven’t figured it out.