[Paid] [ESX] [QBCore] [VRP] Wizating Handling Laptop + Dyno V2

Can i see a pic of the config

it doesnt work

I get the item [tuner_laptop] and use /laptop in car will nor start anything , how should I do ?

have you configured the config correctly and read the readme we provide? if you have any issues after that join the discord and open a ticket you can it find on our youtube videos then we can guide you through it also This script uses the new FiveM’s script authentication/escrow so your server artifacts version has to be 4752 or above in order to be able to run this resource

I dont change anything but it cant work

[ svadhesive] You lack the required entitlement to use wizating_laptop – get this msg ??

1 Like

This script uses the new FiveM’s script authentication/escrow so your server artifacts version has to be 4752 or above in order to be able to run this resource

i have still not working

im on version 4973

Is the server you are trying to use it on using your fivem server key, if not and you are using someone else’s server, the resource will not work for their server.

Also, use 4752, which works, as I have tested it myself.

Hello:

I am getting this error in the console anytime an input is entered:
[script:wizating_lapt] SCRIPT ERROR: bad argument #2 to ‘remove’ (number expected, got table)

We have also noticed that a tune doesnt work until we open vMenu and toggle torque modifiers on then off again. Hoping that issue is tied to the above error - it would be pointless to have to toggle modifiers to take the tune effect.

having this error in cmd , ( vrp frame work + esx = false in config file )

1 Like

what server artifacts version are you using?

1 Like

thanks for the message we will push an update within the next few hours and fix the issue

if you would to go to your fivem assets redownload the script it has been updated please post to confirm your issue has been fixed or if you still have it … thankyou for your purchase.

Hello -

Just downloaded it and tested.
Good news, the error is gone from the console - However we still have the issue where we need vMenu, and have to enable then disable modifiers to get the tune to actually work.

we dont use vmenu on our test server so maybe that is conflicting with it , when we get some time tomorrow we shall load it up with vmenu and see if this issue is still happening . we know of people that have used laptop with vmenu and never reported the issue . but we shall look into it further

we are now offering a try before you buy service for all our scripts check it out on our store for just £1 each for 3 days use. one time purchase only. Also we have a monthly subscription option to have access to all our scripts on there aswell.

Hey sorry, I went on vacation a day after posting.

Back now - were you able to take a look at what might be causing vmenu to force the modifiers to make the laptop tunes to work?