[PAID][ESX/QB] Store System with animated UI | SleekSeries

Isn’t it true that the biggest servers have an exclusive and homogeneous aesthetic in all their scripts?

The design is very important for your players, because if you have every script with different designs… it will give a less professional feeling, even if your server is great.

That’s why at CodeForge we strive to forge great AESTHETIC PACKS for you to have a great server.

This is the first SCRIPT of an AESTHETIC SERIES of scripts in the same style. So that your server is incredibly corporate and your players know that they are in an incredible server.

• UNIQUE design. Customizable and professionally animated interface.
  • Code with no known bugs and 100% optimized.
  • 0.00 ms without using the system and 0.02 ms using the system. On Client side (this may vary depending on your computer).
  • You can create as many stores as you want, selling the ITEMs you want and with the name and BLIP you want.
  • More than 20 pre-created stores in all Supermarkets, Gas Stations and Liquor Stores.
  • Compatible with GABZ maps and also for default maps.
  • Pharmacies, Electronics Stores and Drug Stores pre-created in GABZ Vespucci Market.
  • 24/7 Support
  • COMPATIBLE WITH ESX and QB

Performance without using system:

Performance using system:

:point_right:Showcase Video: https://youtu.be/d5wOS6ay_ZA

:point_right:Config: PASTEBIN

:point_right:DOWNLOAD: TEBEX

This is the first of the SCRIPTS but within the series there will be more coming soon, in the same style:

Other SCRIPTS :point_down:

Code is accessible No (YES aesthetics and HTML)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1080 (excluding CONFIG)
Requirements QB or ESX
Support Yes
2 Likes

It looks actually amazing. Can’t wait for the HUD.

I have two questions. QB has a lot of stuff built into the HUD, like stress, will this be in your version aswell?

Do you plan on doing an inventory for QB? I would love it in that design.

3 Likes

@ Cpt_NoHand Thank you for your words. Our idea is to release complete SERIES of essential scripts with unique designs.

The HUD will have all the useful features of QB, also in the image does not appear yet but will have a configuration menu similar to that of the QB HUD to enable and disable options.

2 Likes

That sounds promising, i can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

@ Cpt_NoHand We will upload the rest soon. Thanks for your interest. Best regards!

2 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s already out! @Cpt_NoHand

• Added the possibility for each shop to have an NPC as a shopkeeper. You can choose if you want him or not and also if you want him to do an animation or not.

So everything will be more realistic

Big thanks to Pugsly, I don’t know what I would have done without his support. Thumbs up

1 Like